just got my 98s to 99 instead, updated blog and still wanting divine

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot to take pictures etc of 95 slay but i got it: [hide] -[iM]RuneScript- [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Digisaurus: Achieved level 95 Slayer[/hide] new update got me into slaying right now more than wcing so lvl ups will probly be slow but i'll post sometimes :P

nothing much in levels happening recently with slayer being slow and stuff L got dlegs last irons task, dstone at abbys :wall: and just today dspear from dark beasts (and rune b axe earlier) still no dbows/whips :sad: 613k xp to go for 96 slayer :thumbup:

went pvping recently L rushed a guy wearing d hide body rune legs and fire cape etc and he dropped 4.9m cash :blink: (you can say its fake but it did really happen :P)

091219062718.png

and later on i got an ancient stat L overall with other things like serens zuriel's robe bottom and corrupt stat legs i made like 16m profit today :cool: back to skills now though:

89 wcing

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from going down to my sisters new house in melbourne for christmas (they moved so her husband could be the boss of the electronics section at a harvey norman store) It was great there going on a steam boat, finding some funny things, seeing the 12 apostles after driving along the coast on the great ocean road (rather tiring) and going to the dubbo zoo on the way back (cbb posting a ton of pics) hopefully everyone had a good christmas/new year :P this was probly one of my best ones :smile: was surprised how much aswell :twss: can't wait to see what 2010 brings

been doing lots of pking lately =/ should stop but anyways recently I koed ryan31rjk :P afro bombed edge got another zaros, i was fighting someone and this other person I fought before died you can see it in that pile <3: and got more stat legs from a dds dm this will probly be my last day pking for a while before I do actually get back to slaying

Havn't felt like posting much but i'll update it a bit now, another ancient went to davom69's quiting party :mellow: I didn't want him to drop his stuff because like what happened none of us could even see green friend dots on the mini map and all the random lvl 40s and stuff got rich without even working I don't think any friends even got stuff :lol: rsw said he got claws im not sure, dav will come on a little bit sometimes. Today I got sara kite from the clue off wf's slay task and im probly getting summoning finished today. :smile:

recently did the new grandmaster quest don't know how it was a grandmaster just because of the 2 fights but it was an alright quest but even the rewards were a little dissapointing. Anyways im about 100k off 96 slayer and just about completed summoning not getting many good drops just random ones like rune 2h's from fire giants and 67 nats at dark beasts <_<

Slaying just doing a steel dragons task then this comes along :twss: my 3rd visage, first one in this dungeon also did a clue and got 2 faily tt items :mellow: but meh ended up borrowing patjj to attach the visage since it doesn't sell even for dfs's market price I then went on to get 96 slayer :thumbsup: 200k xp left for summoning to be complete too :smile:

3eed7.png

Just completed another skill today as you can see fairly happy and slayer is actually going pretty fast lately I guess the new dungeon and stuff makes it less boring so it goes fast but yeah i'll be posting 97 slay in a few days :razz:

~updated my bank pic and stats nao on first page