BEST Range weapon?

Ducky_Inc

best how? max hit?

well, without special, id have to just say rune crossbow.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

The best range weapon without a special? Or the one that does the most damage without using a special :???:

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

Cannon.. Definitely. One anti-fire pot and d bolts are useless and diamond are definitely not as powerful as hand cannon.

So cannon or hand cannon? Make up your mind, yeesh.

It seems like Morrigan's Javelin would be the best. Hits a max of what, 1 or 2 less, but more accurately and you get to poison them, as well as eliminating the chance of randomly breaking, which would kind of suck in the middle of a tournament.

Morrigan's Javelin.

It can hit about just as high as a hand cannon, and is 15 points more accurate. But even more if you count a zammy book. And not to mention that you can use a shield for extra def.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

How has only one other person said Morrigan's? He said money is no option and you guys are suggesting rune cross bows.....

Look up some videos of 99 rangers and Morrigan's Javelins, your decision should take 3 seconds

clansig7.gif

How has only one other person said Morrigan's? He said money is no option and you guys are suggesting rune cross bows.....

Look up some videos of 99 rangers and Morrigan's Javelins, your decision should take 3 seconds

yea my mate captain zoso was like the first pker who started to use them the Morrigan's Javelins, i mean

OP said best weapon without a spec, I'm not to sure but don't those javs have a spec on them? And why OP doesn't want a spec is unknown to me.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

He means what is the best weapon without relying on the special attack. For instance the D Bow has a good special but when not using the special there are better weapons you can use.

Then thats why people are suggesting those because they got confused by the question thinking he wanted a weapon without a spec. Not a weapon that was still decent even after it's spec was used.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

He means what is the best weapon without relying on the special attack. For instance the D Bow has a good special but when not using the special there are better weapons you can use.

Then thats why people are suggesting those because they got confused by the question thinking he wanted a weapon without a spec. Not a weapon that was still decent even after it's spec was used.

Sorry i made myself so unclear :)

Its for Duel Tournaments. Im setting up the best gear and debating what weapons, i've finnaly made my decision i think. Bought Morrigan Javelins, morrigan body and legs, vesta top and legs, and a nice statius helm. :)

The reason why i asked for no special because i mostly use the Vesta long special in tournaments. :)

Rune C'bow and dragonstone (e) bolts, but its kind of a special (doesn't use the special bar).

But for KO the best is to weaken them a bit then use hand cannon special with it set to rapid so you get 2 high almost instant hits.

IMO hand cannon is too slow to be used without the special.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]