Chaos Tunnel Waterfiends with new Prayer Curses

Logdotzip

Tbh, i don't see how 200 an hour is not possible, however you would have to get a little bit lucky with the charms. Personally, at 93 Atk 95 Str using 1 overload and 1 extreme set with turmoil and iton titan, i have managed 175 crim's hour exactly. If you include 2 minute banking time then it's like 172 but still, i'm not maxed and i do not have access to a steel titan so i don't see how 200 crims/h isn't plausable.

Well, he said 200+ crims per hour which implies to me that he can average at least 200 crims per hour. I guess technically over 250 crims in one hour is possible, which is why I was more curious if anyone had manged to get the 255+ kills per hour necessary to average 200+ crims.

satan_panda.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in getting quick charms for 88 summoning (maybe more). Obviously since i'm only 84 summoning I don't have access to Steel or Iron titan or wolpertinger... would you still suggest this method and if so, what familiar should I use instead?

I'm interested in getting quick charms for 88 summoning (maybe more). Obviously since i'm only 84 summoning I don't have access to Steel or Iron titan or wolpertinger... would you still suggest this method and if so, what familiar should I use instead?

It's not worth it. The point of using CT is that you can use combat familiar, but any familiar below a wolper would die very quickly and wouldn't be very effective.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• 2 months later...

Bumped since i just got iron titan and want to try this out, going to do familarization tommorow and see how many crimsons I rake in :P

You should expect around 300-320.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

with a chaotic maul shouldn't 200+ be a fairly easy average to make now?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get how you expect to get 200 charms an hr without throwing red chins at herds of them there.

I think on slayer task with full helmet and arma with unholy book and archer(i) it might be possible.

I'd lose the combat summon sinceh they suck and get a bunyip/unicorn to help heal since thing to help you out since you got hardly any food and soul split tends to fail sometimes when you get on a low rolling streak.

I'll have to try that out next time i get a slayer task for them, but meleeing them is silly and best done under the waterfall.

Your lack of knowledge on these is amazing.

Head over to the "Efficiency" thread to find more of it. Great read, very amusing.

OT

Is it possible to do these with regular prayers, or not soul split? Like say if I just used protect range, and use EE and uni to heal. I'm looking to finish these tasks faster then I can in the ancient cavern.

pere_grin.png

I don't get how you expect to get 200 charms an hr without throwing red chins at herds of them there.

I think on slayer task with full helmet and arma with unholy book and archer(i) it might be possible.

I'd lose the combat summon sinceh they suck and get a bunyip/unicorn to help heal since thing to help you out since you got hardly any food and soul split tends to fail sometimes when you get on a low rolling streak.

I'll have to try that out next time i get a slayer task for them, but meleeing them is silly and best done under the waterfall.

Your lack of knowledge on these is amazing.

Head over to the "Efficiency" thread to find more of it. Great read, very amusing.

OT

Is it possible to do these with regular prayers, or not soul split? Like say if I just used protect range, and use EE and uni to heal. I'm looking to finish these tasks faster then I can in the ancient cavern.

There's an older guide on using normal prayers somewhere around here. It requires that you use brews. Also, in an older version of Zarfot's guide, he recommends bringing a BOB of food then switching to a combat familiar. The guide on these forums just recommends the combat familiar, though.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• 2 weeks later...