Signature sizes

Omar

I think the signature sizes are currently at the maximum they will ever be.

Realistically, the extra size would only allow for the same amount of information to be displayed more easily, not increase the amount of information that can be displayed.

I would prefer if they were slightly smaller in all honesty, even though I have pushed the boundaries of signatures on this forum :o

Easiest option would be to re-code it in percentages (%) rather than pixels (px).

Make the limit width something like 70% and so forth, that way no matter what resolution you're running it would stretch the page, etc.

I guess I don't really care that much either way but I'm against the idea. I hate browsing a forum where there are just huge signatures. I find them annoying, distracting and clutter the page. I can't imagine why you'd need more room in a signature. Okay, you WANT more room - but why? Your signature is not an image gallery. If you want more room for pictures you can use the gallery feature. But we don't need people displaying heaps of images in their signature. If you want to show off more pictures, use a website like Uzzisoft that will rotate the pictures for you in ONE image.

There's also DeviantART for that. :wink:

But really, why so many images? Signature is just meant to be a tag note of something relating to you, do you want to put a whole Biography there?

Popoto.~<3

I agree with Dark and Tripsis. I've been on forums where the limit was either absolutely huge or even non-existent, and it's a real annoyance to browse. It was a graphics forum, I think having huge signatures on a graphics forum is OK, but it's not something that's generally a good forum administration practice.

C2b6gs7.png