Favorite Song Covers

Guest Rob

Guest Mrmegakirby

What are your favorite covers of songs? I love listening to covers of songs I've already heard, because you know sort-of what to expect, but your not quite sure of what your going to get.

For me, It would be a cover of Dammit (Orginally by blink 182) by Rise against. Much slower pace, and acoustic, so it really sounds like a completly different song. It's beautiful, I really suggest you listen to it.

Some of my favorite cover songs are:

"Rusty Cage" performed by Johnny Cash, originally by Soundgarden

"The Ghost of Tom Joad" performed by Rage Against the Machine, originally by Bruce Spinsteen

"Smooth Criminal" performed by Alien Ant Farm, originally by Micheal Jackson

and of course the classic

"All Along the Watchtower" performed by The Jimi Hendrix Experience, originally by Bob Dylan

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I was listening to the radio this afternoon and heard another great cover song:

"Lovers in a Dangerous Time" performed by Barenaked Ladies, originally by Bruce Cockburn (yes, that's his real name. It's pronounced "co-burn". My uncle went to high school with him)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Fall out boy - beat it

Was about to post this as well.

Also, Kite's "I Give You My Morning" which is a translated cover of Fred Åkerström's "Jag Ger Dig Min Morgon". Good stuff.

2009rb9.jpg