Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, aliens arrests you for seeing you and you are taken to a planet 5 *10^5700 trillion miles away.

I wish it wasn't just a coinicidence that the word "oak" is in two of my hobbies.

Pok̮̩̉̉mon as professor

RuneScape as a tree

I don't get your wish.Do you want the professor to have a different name or do you want the pokemon people to call you to say his name is Oak because they play RS and like WCing?Which ever it is,the genie gets confused by it,so he turns you into an oak seed and sends you into Runescape,where a noob finds you,tries to sell you for money,then just drops you.No one picks you up,so you disappear into nothingness.

I wish the shark that ate my pet fish was my new pet,but he won't eat me,my family,or my friends,but he will eat my enemies,he won't die,and that he is in a tank large enough for him to live comfortably in.

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

Granted, some dude with ugly beard can't stop following you, tries to buy the shark, the shark eats him, and you get to jail for having a killer pet.

I wish there would be horrible traffic and I would have to get to the job at 9am, but get there at 10:02am.

Meanwhile somewhere in China a dude get's fired from a bakery because the boss has racism against people with red beard (which the fired dude has)

um....well granted but that dude in china called his cousin who lives in your town and tells him. your cousin gets really mad about it and goes on a killing rampage, which includes you because your still in your car and you would be in work but like you wished for the traffic is really bad and you were late

i wish i wasnt sick right now :|

gizmo1214.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

you freeze yourself to go to the future, and you relize their are people with antenas sticking out of their ears, you ask them about it, they reply "we are playing runescape from our minds" you thought it was to good to be true, so went to the brain mart to get them installed, but you get a brain tumor and die...

I wish i could talk to animals

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

dogs learn english, but they end up saying something racist and get brain washed so now they talk like dogs again

i wish i didnt get trampled by my animal buddies just a few minutes ago, i cant feel my legs :(

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

No wish so I beam you to death.

STOP EDITING THE POST

It's so annoying.

For manatea3O5:

Granted, it comes alive and eats you.

This was the oringal grant before you messed everything up by editing your post so many times.

I wish for........

granted...pet jad....hmm...?

i wish that i could be rich in rs but i wont die unless i want to and i wont get board wit my money because there are new runescape items and everybody loved me and i gave out 1 mill a day but i had some munch money in the bank it would not run out.