Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

You're so invincible that everyone tries to kill you and fails. Also, you never die, therefore you can't be with your family in the afterlife. Worse, you get totally bored of this world, blow it up, and end up out in space until you get too close to a planet or star or black hole.

(BTW, you broke the limitations of my last wish. Shame :shame: on you.)

I wish he hadn't asked to get pwned like that. :lol:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, someone very strong that has a gun asks you to instead, however PWNing that guy seems hard.

I wish I would have 50,000 gun men on my side that would be damage proof, and I would also be damage proof, and it wouldn't be a CHANCE we would get into jail. Then I would get a bus SO BIG it fits for all of us (it's magical bus, it's smaller than 50,000 people, but there are many magical doors there that causes 50,000 gun man to be able to be in the bus), then I would do A LOT OF CRIMES in New York City with help from these gun men. :twisted:

I wish for a 20'' LCD TV.

You get one, but too many of the pixels are burned out, preventing you from reading anything on it. :P

I wish... for nothing to happen after the next time I laugh.

***Laughs :lol: ...***

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but due to his super intellect he sees you as miserable little bug, leaves you never to return and breaks your heart.

I wish to meet my dream girl and live happily ever therafter.

Whops, sorry Blaze, never mind, your corrupt is better...

Granted, you become so famous, that Fredmcgarry becomes angry about you getting higher exp than him. He does anything to get to 200M, Jagex updates the limit to 1T exp, and while taking a family vocation without computers for 3 months, you notice him having gotten 1T exp then you come back, and you get crazy for doing impossible goal.

I wish you wouldn't have made wish that would make one of the good players angry.

You buy so many things for high construction st00f and become broke

I wish this wish would be corrupted when the next wishing wisher wished some wish and the wish he wished was corrupted by the next wish

"Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!" -Jeff Foxworthy

Auto-typer: $7.99

Source code for auto-miner: $70

7 million gp off Ebay: $117

Seeing n00bs ask player mods for them: Priceless

Japanese is now the only language you know.

I wish that this wish and my next wish are uncorruptable and invinceable

I Wish that I have 1000 each of every color party hat on runescape

Random stranger:Do you want the full dragon set or the mystery box?

Other random stranger:THE BOX THE BOX!

The genie granting everyone's wishes can only grant one wish at a time.He chooses to grant the party hat one,and all the party hats being added to your account somehow overload your computer.It explodes and you have to wait 2 months before you can even go on Runescape.During that time,your account gets hacked multiple times,and the last hacker keeps the account.

I wish for a penny.Just a normal penny.An old bent penny that's been run over a few times.A penny that won't kill or hurt me or my family,or destroy anything.

.....________----

----.....|........|... \'Show your support for Rock! \'

..........|........|.........by adding this to your signature.

__----__-----|

................../

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg