Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted.

Maxie is a male dude. :roll:

And why would I have problem with a Blastoise? My Zapdos can kill the Blastoise.

I wish for an answer for that question.

Granted. You'd be so tied up at the time that your couldn't reach your pokeballs...

AND SAY WHAT?!?!? Maxie is MALE?!?!?!? :shock: Crud, that ruins my granting of your wish. I gotta watch Pokemon more when I am NOT annoyed. :(

~Mr. Devnull

(p.s.: Due to mental overload, I don't wish for anything to happen this time, because something already did.)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

(Ultra Balls are still a type of Pokeball...)

Your wish becomes granted, but much to your dismay. Magikarp becomes so big and strong that it uses "Body Slam" ON YOU!!! You end up being splat in the ground in a crater spot the shape of your body from the attack, feeling a lot of pain, but nothing broken, similar to how Ash Ketchum or Other Trainers in the Pokemon series would be after something like that. :lol:

I wish......... for nothing. (I'm already too overloaded to think of one. :( ...)

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D_V_DEVNULL SHALT STRIKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I wish for a giant dog house.

Granted, you fall asleep and wake up the next morning to look out your window and see an insanely giant dog house in your backyard. Problem is, your dog has also grown to the size of Clifford (Yes, the big red dog) to match the doghouse. And the other problem is, when you walk out to grab the morning paper, your dog licks you and sends you flying into a trash can. :lol:

What a BIG dilemma. :lol:

I wish lightning would hit me and give me superpowers...

(NO, I don't mean forum user superpowers, seeing as I'm not even trying to aim for "Forum Mod" status... Anywho, someone leave this for the Tip.It'er by the same name! I want to see them answer this one, just for the fun of it!)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

They are, they really are. All you gotta do is believe, they are on a planet far far away, you just have to believe. If you mean on this planet:

Granted, all the cities are under attack because Team Magma, Aqua and Rocket are taking over this planet.

You know you've been in unrealistic world for too long then your computer actually eats you.

Found it funny? Probably not, because I didn't. It's probably the lamest lame for lame land, I wish I'd thought of something better. <.<

Granted, you have no control over it and before you know it it uses its electirc energy and you have to pay more taxes than usual then it evolves into Elektabuzz and is even more trouble maker.

Watch the episode "Showdown at Linoone"

I wish yu-gi-oh would die, pok̮̩̉̉mon is better.

Yu-gi-oh dies, but takes pokemon with it. Wizards of the Coast gets an anime version of Magic the Gathering, and Magic the gathering becomes insanely popular.

I wish I was the one (matrix reference).

The KBD, Kalphite Queen, and TzTok-Jad form a PK team and see you in full dragon :o

I wish I didn't just forget to wish

"Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!" -Jeff Foxworthy

Auto-typer: $7.99

Source code for auto-miner: $70

7 million gp off Ebay: $117

Seeing n00bs ask player mods for them: Priceless