Collecting Sports Cards and Memorbillia (scans inside now.)

das

curious if anyone aside me on this board collects sports cards or sports memorbillia.

if you do collect what sports do you collect?

i got plenty of scans if there are fellow collectors here..or plenty of interested parties.

BIG PHOTOS IN HERE..

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I have a big box of hockey cards, mostly from 1992-2000.

They're in card binders but I cant really count how many I got cuz theres just too many to keep track now...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I used to have a few hundred baseball cards from 1985-1995. Sold them to a shop for about $1200 and used the money to help buy a car.

I still have my super limited edition Nolan Ryan and Ken Griffey cards, they are framed and mounted in my room. Right next to my autographed limited edition Star Trek: The Next Generation plaque signed by Leanord Nimoy and Brent Spiner (worth $900 bucks, should be over $1000 in three years).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I used to have a few hundred baseball cards from 1985-1995. Sold them to a shop for about $1200 and used the money to help buy a car.

I still have my super limited edition Nolan Ryan and Ken Griffey cards, they are framed and mounted in my room. Right next to my autographed limited edition Star Trek: The Next Generation plaque signed by Leanord Nimoy and Brent Spiner (worth $900 bucks, should be over $1000 in three years).

wow... :shock:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

my vintage rookies...

vintagerookies1yj.jpg

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

First off now they make "Game used" cards, which include pieces of the players jersey,bats, shoes ect that they used in games..plus now they have certified autographs. so heres the highlights of what i got scanned in so far :)

Baseball

baseball1nc.jpg

Football Game used Memorbillia

football5da.jpg

Football Autographs

footballautographs8dv.jpg

and lastly for now..the only set ive built...

2003 topps all american - faric of america. 37 cards total. all parts of players jerseys used in the 2003 Senior Bowl

fabricofamericaset0gs.jpg[/b]

Abraham Lincoln

I dont have that many football, baseball or basketball, but i have TON of hockey cards. I dont know how much there worth, but im sure theres a few that are worth something. I also have some yu-gi-oh cards which arent really collectable, but when i was a kid and had the money, i bought those stupid cards :x im trying to sell them, but i dont know who will buy them :x

Haha, this topic has made me want to go organize my hockey cards!

killa870yt.png

I have a collection of about 5k+ baseball cards. Don't feel like loading them onto the internet. Years differ from 1982-2005. I have not been buying cards as often as i used too. But when i get a job, which i don't know how long it will take since i'm only 14, I am going to get back into it.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I dont have that many football, baseball or basketball, but i have TON of hockey cards. I dont know how much there worth, but im sure theres a few that are worth something. I also have some yu-gi-oh cards which arent really collectable, but when i was a kid and had the money, i bought those stupid cards :x im trying to sell them, but i dont know who will buy them :x

Haha, this topic has made me want to go organize my hockey cards!

Yea I dont know how much mine is worth either...

It seems I also have some baseball cards in one smaller cardboard box... But they're new so they're prolly worthless atm...

I have a huge collection of hockey cards. It's shared betwen my father my brother and I, and it honestly fills up my father's house. My dad collected as a kid, and hasn't stopped... my brother andI have just fuelled it :)

I can't even begin to imagine how many we have... but there are hundreds of binders and hundreds of boxes all over the house :P.

As for memorabilia, we buy anything really to do with hockey. No autographs though...too many fakes around. We do that ourselves (it makes 'em cooler anyway). Lots of autographed hockey cards (again, binders full) and a few baseballs of mostly Toronto Blue Jays players. We've got a Cal Ripken signed ball which is most likely my favorite.

I've got some old Montreal Expos Baseball Cards.

Other than that the rest are all hockey cards which I've got my nice ones in a binder. The rest I just have sitting in some coffee tins on my bedroom shelf.

As for autographs I've got some hockey autographs. Alex Tanguay and Ladislav Nagy. I've also got a wrestling auto graph of "The Big Show" that he got from someone he worked with when they came to town around 3 years ago.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

I have approx 10,000 hockey cards, shame that they all aren't in mint condition. I've collected like 2-3 full sets from Finnish league and got quite a lot (thousands) of NHL cards. Haven't bought a single card in few years, tho.

Anways, few special pics from my collection of Finnish hockey cards:

* Jari Kurri, Teemy SelÃÆÃâÃâänne and Janne Niinimaa in Jokeri's suit

* Saku Koivu, Kimmo Timonen andJere Lehtinen in TPS' suit (got also some specials cards of Koivu and Lehtinen getting some prices)

* Esa Tikkanen and Sami Kapanen in HIFK's suit

* Michael Nylander in Jyp's suit

* Shawn McEachern in Kiekko-Espoo's (now called Blues) suit

* Teppo Numminen in Tuto's suit

* Mike Richter's O-Pee-Cee rookie card

* Kimmo Timonen in team Finland's suit (Junior tournament and another in men's team!)

* Jari Kurri in team Finland's suit (world champship games 1994)

* Jussi Markkanen in Team Finland's suit (Junior tournament!)

* Jan Hlavac in Team Check's suit (Junior tournament!)

* Saku Koivu squating (no hockey equipment)

* Paul Coffey in team Canada's suit

* Mats Sundin in team Sweden's suit

* Eric Lindros' "Future Superstar" card from Score

* Dominik Hasek in team Check's suit

* Teemu SelÃÆÃâÃâänne in team finland's suit (few different cards)

* Sami Kapanen's fire on ice card in Kalpa's suit

* Bobby Hull's, Bobby Orr's and Serge Savard's cards from Canada Cup 76.

* Keith Primeau's draft card

Tried to list only those cards that could interest North American card collectors.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

i dont have hockeycards but i have around 5k pok̮̩̉̉mon cards ( LOL )

there are around 100 worth ALOT, they are uber rare and i'm not making a joke :lol:...i can sell them 50ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì ea on meetings :roll: but i just wait and wait and wait and wait and then i'll sell em