Archimage A's Alpha Centuri!

archimage_a

Well if you just say what you think happened then we can compromise. Until then there is not alot I can do because I would have, if I knew it was going to be a slaughter, put everyone in one room and then sealed the room.

Yes Dusty. You misquoted and said you didn't read what was written therefore all you have done is produce disinformation.

The meat of my message remains no different. There's no point in playing a game with a game moderator that only looks towards his own interest, even if those come at the expense of other players. Moderation of these types of games is NEVER any good, because it instills upon one of the PLAYERS the ability to arbitrarily decide what did and did not happen. Which, is problematic considering a player has a vested interest in becoming the sole dominant power in the game, and so there's a certain degree of rule bending and moderational "power-flexing" which in the long run will just destroy a game like this.

So, rather than waste my time arguing with you over what has and has not happened, I decided to just drop out of the game and give my rooms to Retech, who seems to be the only other person the least bit concerned with your power-playing. Maybe he has more patience to deal with your silly arguments, but I know I don't.

Examples:

-Claiming that our normal people are inferior to drones ONLY WHEN SOMEONE ELSE USES DRONES AGAINST YOU

-Only revealing what orange rooms can do AFTER you have used yours to power off other peoples

-Claiming a [cabbage]load of orange rooms BEFORE telling people exactly what they can do

-Not accepting any other version of events contrary to your own, or even compromising

--

It really is pointless continuing this game. I just hope other people realize that Arch is going to get to Alpha Centauri with 1 billion people while everyone else has like..two.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to point out that all of your points are addressed in the first post and suggest that you might try reading it before starting the game next time.

I would rather not bind my hands and make this game incredibly boring for the next 45 days....

Here is how I would break things down.

CJieq.png

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

That works for me, except for the fact that you just claimed an orange and red rooms that were mine. I'd rather keep more of my old territory than gets lots of new.

That, and how the heck did you get rid of my turrets on decks E and B and my other flame barrier on deck B?

a70c7.png

That map looks fair. What do you think about the long-term ceasefire? I wish to be at peace longer than 5 days.

------------

Also, I request I have that blue room on Deck C that you claimed. It would be easier to mark the borders that way.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I just removed all the turrets because it would have been confusing to have turrets defending zones which were not anywhere near that faction.

Its not like I am going to immediately declare war....

Would like to point out that all of your points are addressed in the first post and suggest that you might try reading it before starting the game next time.

I would rather not bind my hands and make this game incredibly boring for the next 45 days....

Here is how I would break things down.

CJieq.png

durr of course that's how you'd "break things down". That's exactly why it's [bleep]ing pointless to play this game.

Wait wait wait, I just noticed something. Sorry for the confusion, I had five minutes to check my comp and I couldn't review the map thouroughly. Why did I lose my rooms on Deck D? I'd like those rooms back please.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

This is not the actual map, this is just my proposed division of territory. Your D Deck rooms were moved to C Deck because it provides greater security for me and means I can just say 'Yeah Retech you can have all of C Deck' rather than quibberling over details.

Ah I see. My main concern is that I was going to win all of Deck C (probaly) anyways. I've also had to give up Deck B for this compromise, leading to a shortage of science rooms. That's why I'd still like Deck D. You already have 30+ red rooms.

Summary:

I gave up Deck B, so I could have all of Deck C.

I would still like to have the top row of Deck D.

------------

If I decided to attack, I'd be doomed because you could just force field everything and I couldn't do anything about it. I think that's plenty of security. Also, I am flooding all my rooms and the decks which I completely control (G and C)

Does that mean that I get my Deck D back? :thumbsup:

About that attacking thing, I was being sarcastic. <_<

Alright, it's tomorrow for me.

I ahve 10 red rooms and 4 blue, so I get 550 credits(minus food cost) and can spend 480.

I take down my fire barrier that was keeping Mather out of my area, as it is no longer my area. Instead, I put up fire barriers in the corridor on Deck B to prevent anyone from attacking my area there, and put 3 turrets near the northwestern transportthingo on Deck E. So that's 125 credits gone, leaving me with 450 left and a spending capability of 355. I buy 3 more flares and give them to Pyronites, making it so I have 1 Sword Pyronite, 7 Flare Pyronites, and 192 civilians.

Archi, I'm assuming all those other barriers are yours.

a70c7.png

25 red rooms: 1500 credits

Food: 350

1150 remaining

Spent all on armnaments for my people. Flooding continues.

You gotta say that they were pregnant. :thumbsup:

Also, do you have more than 5 red rooms? If not, they would starve.

Same as yesterday. :D

Yup, I invest all my credits, which I can spend, in stockpiling food and make 250 people pregnant. So 9 months I will have 550 people, make 500 pregnant. 18 months I will have 1050 ,make 1000 pregnant, 27 months have 2050 people, make 950 pregnate and then have 3000 people in 36 months. Which is my maximal amount.