Archimage A's Alpha Centuri!

archimage_a

I think I made my turn a bit early. I was supposed to have made it 30 mins ago. Anywho, whatever I did then I did just now.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I guess since we can go back on orders, then I go back on my first order and use my orange room to power down the turbolift on Deck G, thus preventing Arch from ever moving out of the deck, thus this whole thing didn't happen.

I'll post the map in a sec, since maps are apparently the only unequivocal truths in the game.

2e20X.png

Obviously there are some strange oddities on the map like barriers and turrets, but I'm doing something IRL at the moment so I'll tend to those later.

Alright. So, with the maniacal tyrant trapped in his bottom bunk, we can play in a more civilized manner.

Feel free to edit in the rooms you lost to the human's phantom attack as well, Rocco.

All of Dusty's, Retech's and basically everyone except mine are killed as they walk out of the airlock in a vain effort to get to Deck A,B,C,D,E,F or G, none of these exist. A Deck, B Deck, C Deck, D Deck, E Deck, F Deck and G Deck exist.

Now can we please stop being childish.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

RETECH YOU DO NOT HAVE MY WEAPONS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

The outcome was not decided >_>

Anyways, since people seem to be creating drones in the dozens, I don't even think I'm going to continue that attack. My people retreat and nothing happens. I'm going to uber-fortify deck C for a few turns.

Also, THE ROOMS ON DECK C ARE MINE. MATHER GAVE THEM TO ME.

20axrev.png

Yeesh.

2Xeo5.png

All of Dusty's, Retech's and basically everyone except mine are killed as they walk out of the airlock in a vain effort to get to Deck A,B,C,D,E,F or G, none of these exist. A Deck, B Deck, C Deck, D Deck, E Deck, F Deck and G Deck exist.

Now can we please stop being childish.

Don't be silly. Those are just variants of the same thing. However, F does not equal E, or Z, or P, or 96. Those are different things from the letter F.

I responded to movements dicated to me. Therefore all your people are dead because they moved to Deck E/whatever, which doesn't exist and therefore they don't exist.

[bleep] it. Full blown attack/counter. My 100 drones and biotics on deck G overload the barriers to your rooms, attack and disable the turrets, kill anyone still in the rooms, and then boogy to the lift and come back up to Deck E, where a pitched battle is going on between your drones and my biotics. Pouring out of the lift, your drones find themselves completely surrounded and are destroyed.

Casualties:

Bio-Humans:

14 Biotics

54 Drones

Pure Humans:

30 People.

However many drones you attacked with/had on the lower deck (which I believe you said was none).

My people are now moving into the bottom deck, and barriers are being erected on deck E like crazy.

Ummm no.

Fair enough you can overload barriers, but miraculously predicting my attack is not one of your techs....

Also it is entirely out of order(temporally). My attack preceded your attack and so I automatically go first.

My attack on F Deck goes off without a hitch. I appear, 6 drones die, I destroy your turret, I then errect my first 2 forcefields, I then go north west, then south, put my hand round the corner and activate another forcefield, I then move to the south west and activate that one, then go fully south and activate that one, then I go east and activate that one, then I circle back and go down the middle and activate the one to the west, then go though the middle and activate the eastern one. Then I go further east and activate those two, and then I go all the way east and activate that one. Then I bring up my Deus' and conquer the covered parts of the deck.

Meanwhile

Your drones attempt to break out. Since the turrents are rangers they would do damage to your units, probably killing 2 drones each so thats 12 dead drones there.

The lift is still dead so no boogying anywhere.

Okay, I can agree with that.

Ok. I am quoting you and I say your...you do not have a turret on F Deck, so clearly I am talking about a different deck... I then again mention 'your drones', something which Rocco does not have.

So clearly it was a typo, it was not an order.

Ross. If I don't have your weapons, then I have already taken your North-Eastern side of Deck C regardless. Also, you stated that you continued, so I calculated the battle in the way we are currently calculating battles.

--------------

Put up forcefields so Ross can't reinforce. If one forcefield gets knocked down, another one automatically goes back up.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I did exactly what you did Archi. I'm just waiting for his counter, but we can only assume he has 100 people on that part of Deck C, since it is half of his deck and he didn't state how many troops were on each beforehand. I just calculated it to make it easier, but I guess he can decide if he had drones there or not. Ross normally said there would be 3 rounds of ranged combat, so since this is more of a corridor fight, I made it 2 rounds. Even if he had drones, his people still would've been slaughtered.

--------

Oh, something wrong with your font?

----------

Oh yes, and I begin to flood my new gains. This only affects anything done after this post. (So not Ross' defence)

So do you have any problems with the way I calculated my victory?

My soldiers went into the turbolift, put up their shields, decided not to, and went back out.

You havn't taken the north eastern part of deck C...

You still don't have my weapons, and you have not taken any of my rooms or killed any of my people.

2Xeo5.png

There, the battle that happened without his technology. Still a victory?

Now to do a battle report thingy:

50 Bayonet Soldiers

40 coilgun Soldiers

vs

100 Mechos

First round:

Coilgun soldiers fire once, killing 40 mechos

50 Bayonet Soldiers

40 Coilgun Soldiers

Second Round

Coilgun soldiers fire again, killing 40 mechos

Third Round

Close Combat begins, 20 bayonet soldiers and 20 mechos die.

20 Civilians from Deck B pick up their bayonets and go to Deck D.

Total Troop Numbers:

Deck B: 30 Civilians

Deck C: 20 Bayonet Soldiers, 20 Coilgun Soldiers,

Deck D: 30 Bayonet Soldiers, 20 Coilgun Soldiers, 50 Civilians

I invaded from the top portal, there was no forcefield.

If there was a forcefield, then one of Dusty's biotics took care of it.

Hey. All my people are actually nukes.

Look at that, everyone died. Sorry about that.

(Basically, I'm getting annoyed with retech trying to find anything wrong with everything to give him an advantage while he's losing, then when he starts "Winning" he'll ignore anything and everything people say to him)

2Xeo5.png

No, he was helping me as a friend.

Anyways, there was no forcefield in the first place.

----------

The battle did happen. It's not dependant on what you do, since I've already given you the best case scenario. I am the one attacking, whether you attacked or not.

Derp.

This game has quickly descended into another screaming match. I don't blame anybody in particular, but hey.

This is why I thought kingdoms was a good idea. If somebody won, there was no arguing. It happened, and that was that.

2Xeo5.png

Well I'm waiting for your defence. Yet you cannot bring reinforcements, even if you take down my force fields with oranges, as I have attacked first. So basically anything you do from now on is after the deck has been flooded.