Archimage A's Alpha Centuri!

archimage_a

We did not take tactics into the equation, and he somehow just took the northeast side of deck C with an army which materialized from nowhere.

Screw it. RAGEQUIT TIME! The mechos all magically convert to humans and join Archi's side. The drones explode, killing a dozen Lichte.

Yes, this is childish. But hey, I can't be bothered arguing with Retech anymore.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An army that materialized? I brought them from other decks.

Archi gets 100 humans.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Sure Archi. It's 100 Mechos, 100 died in the attack.

Total Troop Numbers:

Deck B: 40 Civilians

Deck C: 20 Bayonet Soldiers, 20 Coilgun Soldiers,

Deck D: 30 Bayonet Soldiers, 20 Coilgun Soldiers, 50 Civilians

I'm moving 40 of the civilians to Deck C, so....

Total Troop Numbers:

Deck B: 40 Civilians

Deck C: 20 Bayonet Soldiers, 20 Coilgun Soldiers, 40 civilians

Deck D: 30 Bayonet Soldiers, 20 Coilgun Soldiers, 10 Civilians

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Oh yes, an attack which I had absolutely no warning towards and did not get any chance to use any tactics or whatsover, and the outcome was already decided.

I should have chose a race that has no tech, but can reproduce in one month and doesn't eat much (Only costing 50 credits per 200 to feed.). Then I should have made 600 people and rushed the nearest person, instantly beating them no matter if they had a complicated tactic set up in case of attack. Hurrrr.

Archi gets 200 humans.

2Xeo5.png

I didn't DECIDE the outcome. That was just a rough estimate as to what might have happened. However, I still would've been victorious, as you couldn't have brought in reinforcements and you'd probaly have around 100 mechos, since you did not post previously as to how many on each side there were.

I was merely posting that at the time because I was about to put my credit report, so it would count as the turn which I didn't get credits for the rooms. Simple as that.

Win button?

I had superior troops, that's not a win button. You decided to create powerful but expensive drones, while I went with the Russian strategy of slightly better than civilian masses of soldiers.

Recovering in the game? What do you mean?

"Recovering in the game" - What does that mean?

Sure Archi. It's 100 Mechos, 100 died in the attack.

Cool beans. I will use the statistics from last time.

I force-shield you into the one room that you took. I take control of the East section since all your forces are tied up in one room for that Deck. Slaughtering 40 civilians if they are there, if they aren't then I don't. This is at the cost of 40 of my new humans.

I then sent 30 Drones to the B Deck and slaughter the civilians there. Suffering 8 casualties. All of your rooms on B Deck are now under my control.

I then set up numerous force-shields and power down the lifts on C Deck. This means that I am now preventing C and G deck lifts from working and Dusty's Orange room.

Finally I begin making preparations for an attack on D Deck to finish of the Licht Hoards.

I also relinquish control over some of Rocco's rooms on F Deck. Rocco I am happy to trade the three remaining blues for another orange.

2BkOd.png

"Recovering in the game" - What does that mean?

Making it fun again, rather than 1 long drawn out dentist trip...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I should have chose a race that has no tech, but can reproduce in one month and doesn't eat much (Only costing 50 credits per 200 to feed.). Then I should have made 600 people and rushed the nearest person, instantly beating them no matter if they had a complicated tactic set up in case of attack. Hurrrr.

On the subject of the "Russian Conscript" tactic.

There, I just created a formula which, in Retech's mind, is an instawin in this game.

2Xeo5.png

Yeah he gave over control to me because Retech was being an idiot. Do you want to split the rooms? I take the bigger upper group and you take the lower group and the eastern group?

Hmmm. Ok. If you want to give me an orange room somewhere I think I could trade(I do rather need blues) or, if I give you the credits, you could upgrade all my forceshields to your type of forceshield?

I accept the loss of the B deck, that was fair. However, force fielding my forces into one room doesn't make sense. Other than that, I agree that you control Ross' south eastern area and and my rooms on the B deck.

Can you explain how you took Deck C? Also, since my rooms in Deck B were flooded, they couldn't have been taken with drones. I'm thinking that your drones are waiting outside, so my people are trapped there.