Archimage A's Alpha Centuri!

archimage_a

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, lets see.

A normal drone costs 30 to create, and has 3/3/0.

Retech's people have 1/1/0 and cost 0.5 to maintain per year. It would take 20 months before 3 of Retechs people were balanced with a drone in terms of cost, and he can create 200 of his people in 5 turns.

Essentially, he can create the equivilant to 66 drones in 5 turns with only 500 credits.

He also makes sure that nobody can fight him with drones.

Sounds slightly iffy to me.

2Xeo5.png

I was working on it. I have redeisgned my forceshield grid. It now costs 1,120 to maintain per turn. The force shield is immune to Biotic attack because, as we all know, natural enzymes will denature above 40 Degrees and thus natural systems fail and thus they are immune to overloading. They can still be shut down the orange room way though.

The Fireshields will destroy turrets that are within 2 squares.

All in all things turned out rather nicely. I have an income of 2820

And outgoing of 1320

Leaving 1500 free spending

With a maximal spend power of 2160

AobDO.png

Computer crash

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

No, not that. I announced my attack on Ross, then you attacked, correct? However, quite a bit of time passed, so I had defeated Ross' forces and everyone went back to where they were. Then you were talking about something about force fielding, which I didn't quite understand.

--------

Once again, I still control all my rooms in Deck B.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I responded to movements dicated to me. Therefore all your people are dead because they moved to Deck E/whatever, which doesn't exist and therefore they don't exist.

And I responded to movements dictated to me. As in, "I ATTACK DECK F" - Arch.

Ok. I am quoting you and I say your...you do not have a turret on F Deck, so clearly I am talking about a different deck... I then again mention 'your drones', something which Rocco does not have.

So clearly it was a typo, it was not an order.

I never bothered to read past your attack on Deck F, considering I had no people or rooms on that deck.

Nah I am just annoyed at people for deciding they have won and then acting like imbecils to prove their point.

I completely agree.

--

Ah well, this game is completely unplayable due to a completely biased "game master", so I'm not going to bother wasting my time. Moderation of a free game is completely unacceptable and leads to game breaking stupidity, so [bleep] it. I'll save my effort for another game worth putting time into. All my rooms and people go to Retech, since he's apparently the only one who seems to be concerned over Arch's power-playing.

Pies, he doesn't own those two tech rooms, they're still mine. Well technically they're not really mine, but we're still discussing as to what happened during the battle. So you should wait before you make any agreements about my rooms.

-------------

I think Archi put em there during his attack, but I'm not really sure.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I accept the loss of the B deck, that was fair.
Once again, I still control all my rooms in Deck B.

:blink:

On Deck C can you outline where you think you control and then we can compromise...

Then you were talking about something about force fielding, which I didn't quite understand.

I talked about it a lot, anything in particular?

I use my power room on Deck B to take down the barrier between my area and the warpthingo. (Seriously? Who put that there?)

That would be me and you and everyone else, not carrying a weapon, can pass though it.

And Archi, if you're getting the barrier upgrade, I have to get those two tech labs on Deck C.

Was a time lag

Also, if you take a barrier down with a power room, does that power room have to stay dedicated to keeping the barrier down?

Only for 1 turn. After that you can reuse it.

Ah well, this game is completely unplayable due to a completely biased "game master", so I'm not going to bother wasting my time. Moderation of a free game is completely unacceptable and leads to game breaking stupidity, so [bleep] it. I'll save my effort for another game worth putting time into. All my rooms and people go to Retech, since he's apparently the only one who seems to be concerned over Arch's power-playing.

There hadn't been any moderation until you posted offensively. I had suggested stuff and people had talked about, and usually rejected it. Also there is no Game Master, there is a person who came up with the idea...That is slightly different. I don't see why I, just because I have a green banner under my avatar, shouldn't be allowed to be as stubborn as other people..

I use my power room on Deck B to take down the barrier between my area and the warpthingo. (Seriously? Who put that there?)

That would be me and you and everyone else, not carrying a weapon, can pass though it.

And Archi, if you're getting the barrier upgrade, I have to get those two tech labs on Deck C.

Was a time lag

Also, if you take a barrier down with a power room, does that power room have to stay dedicated to keeping the barrier down?

Only for 1 turn. After that you can reuse it.

Okay, okay, and okay.

a70c7.png

Alrighty.

1. When I first read it, I was thinking, okay, his drones owned my civilians. Then when I put my computer to sleep, I realised that I had flooded my rooms, so that couldn't have happened. Sorry about the confusion.

2. The whole thing about Deck C is that you were saying about force fielding my people into one room. I don't see how you could push people into a room like that. Everything about Deck C basically revolves around that.

Well if you just say what you think happened then we can compromise. Until then there is not alot I can do because I would have, if I knew it was going to be a slaughter, put everyone in one room and then sealed the room.

Yes Dusty. You misquoted and said you didn't read what was written therefore all you have done is produce disinformation.

You quoted that someone was complaining about a biased game master and the like, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the thread.

---------

Well I'm assuming that my people would've guarded the portal, as that is the only way in. Then I'm assuming there'd be a battle.

They had already arrived and slaughtered them. Both of you (Ross and you) were on but didn't post that. If you weren't on, then I'd say "Okay, they weren't on. Let's wait till they come back". You were both on for quite some time, so I just assumed that the mechos were fighting the invaders, since after all, I was invading.

-----------

Once again, you didn't know that I was invading, so you couldn't have known to hide your people away.

Ok, so basically everything that I said before (my troops invade, killing 100 mechos, which is everyone on that floor). Then the troops "defend" the floor, which loosely means defending the portal, where your troops come in to attack. Then there's a battle. Which is where we are discussing now. How many troops you send, casualties, etc.

I didn't send any troops in. I just went into the rooms to hide. That was the stratagy.

If you already killed everyone then I didn't send troops in to that sector, I sent troops into the other sector and killed all of the civilians which had been transfered.

Ok, so there's the eastern sector and the western sectors. I'm saying that I killed everyone in the eastern sector. So you attacked the western sector, correct?

What do you mean split? Do you mean designate? The western sector has/had 20 bayonet soldiers and 20 coilgun soldiers.

-----------

Pies, they're my rooms. Unless you wanted the blue room in the south east.

I mean that you were engaged and had not specifed that you had redeployed your troops. Now I am happy to split the territory and forgive your butchering of 100 women and children in exchange for you forgiving my butchering of 40 men, and a three way split of territory between you, me and Pieis. As well as 5 year non-aggression pact.

Well you see, that means I lose my sovereign territory and the territory that I had won from Ross. I had stated exactly where I redeployed, as I noted several times.

------------------

However, if I trade you the territory that Dusty used to have (outside the G deck), then I keep all the rooms that I had/won as well as the G deck, then that will be a deal. I would also like a total non-aggression pact, if that is possible.