Death and the Afterlife

Wisp

I would love to be able to play a game against Death for my soul, but if I win I become Death. The game I have in mind would be so irritating he would either concede defeat after about 3 hours, or he'd get angry and take my soul after 5 minutes. But as long as the rules are clearly set, there's really no way for me to lose. That would be totally awesome, to be Death himself.

But I don't think that happens, obviously. Death is just the end of everything.

What game and what rules?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be able to play a game against Death for my soul, but if I win I become Death. The game I have in mind would be so irritating he would either concede defeat after about 3 hours, or he'd get angry and take my soul after 5 minutes. But as long as the rules are clearly set, there's really no way for me to lose. That would be totally awesome, to be Death himself.

But I don't think that happens, obviously. Death is just the end of everything.

What game and what rules?

Rock, Paper, Scissors, best two out of three wins.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I knew I should have put 7. -.-

I don't think anything happens when I die it will be like falling asleep and never waking up .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.