ko unit's intro to twr

mickeybow14

:wall: Thanks for the friendly welcoming, downfall (minus amateurnoob....)

*Hints at sarcasm*

I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything false and rude. Finding out these facts, I'm pretty disappointed that the first clan I was in wasn't really considered a clan until I left; I also said good luck and that I wasn't knocking you down because you were making strides to become a better clan. I would say some stuff that your clanmates can agree with, but I think it would be too disrespectful and rude to post here. Good luck KO. It's pretty awesome that ya'll are goin to 90+ soon.

regi_sig.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome KO Unit, never really knew you guys.. just from the many stories I've been told

good luck with everything!

Ps Thats just the way Nathan acts it's all good, (Not saying its a bad thing, i like people who are open minded :) )

*Hints at sarcasm*

I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything false and rude. Finding out these facts, I'm pretty disappointed that the first clan I was in wasn't really considered a clan until I left; I also said good luck and that I wasn't knocking you down because you were making strides to become a better clan. I would say some stuff that your clanmates can agree with, but I think it would be too disrespectful and rude to post here. Good luck KO. It's pretty awesome that ya'll are goin to 90+ soon.

Ok i'm sorry molly, minus you and am8.....I dislike trolls, and the two of them heppend to be from downfall....sorry.

~I will always have some KO in my heart <3 thanks for the memory's KO unit~

Old troll.

Ex-Leader of KO Unit

Ex-Member of Legendz

Ex-Member of the Wilderness Guardians

*Hints at sarcasm*

Ok i'm sorry molly, minus you and am8.....I dislike trolls, and the two of them heppend to be from downfall....sorry.

:P Thanks killk. Sorry bout the trollin from some members...you'll get trolled by other people soon enough. there's always one or two :P Sport, I like your sig; specially made for tif?

regi_sig.png

*Hints at sarcasm*

:P Thanks killk. Sorry bout the trollin from some members...you'll get trolled by other people soon enough. there's always one or two :P Sport, I like your sig; specially made for tif?

yesss ma'ams specially made! im very thankful to burger and amateurnoob for the help :) . its on my signature on ko site also thou since i dont have any good ones but this one :) lol it rokks! :)

sport_sig.png

• 2 weeks later...