ko unit's intro to twr

mickeybow14

<Hello there, we are Ko Unit we are 80+ great community and decided to join to Twr.We are a two year old clan tho during that period we had a giant split off our clan and that's when Downfall was made,we decided to join twr to meet new clan's and experinace the thrill and have fun and become a better community.

by Xi Mick Xi , KO Warlord

and Sportdemon91, Founder & Le

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Good luck

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

first thing mick does as warlord is make us join twr.

Well. And no we didn't only pull 7 to our last war, 30 actually. 3 got kicked.

~Gaz~

6months KO Warlord

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

Ah sportdemon. This guy was in 'THE' and we dont allow multiclanning. Ended up retiring and making this clan. When we confronted him about it he lied about it and said he was just a clan friend but everything was under his name. Was kicked for both lieing and multiclanning. Shows the character of the leadership I guess.

Gl though

flamesig.jpg

Ah sportdemon. This guy was in 'THE' and we dont allow multiclanning. Ended up retiring and making this clan. When we confronted him about it he lied about it and said he was just a clan friend but everything was under his name. Was kicked for both lieing and multiclanning. Shows the character of the leadership I guess.

Gl though

thankyou for the good luck and then the statement of my character. i love THE and always will and did didnt wanna leave and im sorry that i didnt but at that time ko unit was just a team at clan wars so therefore i didnt lie, i told people it was a clw team and i just clwed with them, it wasnt nothing serious just a good group of peopl that i helped enjoy rs and made them a better clw, i learned from TF and THE i appreciate u telling everything what you think or heard that was not all the way correct, and i kinda hurts my feeling because you made me look bad, but i understand i did wrong . but i love THE and am a orange in my heart for life, thanks echo, shows the character of you also.

but after i was removed from THE i was upset but understood, so i wish that you would really not hate on me? i was alway all for orange ownage. after i as removed ko became official and i worked with them more and more, i love the community of ko unit, and im proud to say im the leader and founder, cant wait to have some fun and learn from all the other clans and enjoy events with tip it.

P.S

ko unit was created as a w141 clw team usingmy cc sportdemon91 , it was after my sisters death i plyed for a month and more clwin everyday.

sport_sig.png