Second Tip.It FunOrb Tournament - Wongtong is the winner!

jimmy_jim

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh gawd, I don't like this situation at all. I'm going to get utterly crushed. D:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Best bets for catching me for the final round are weekends - otherwise I'm quite busy with school and other stuff. :)

(The reason why I'm writing this now is because I'm ill, normally I'd be sitting in school. :P)

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• 3 weeks later...

(totaly off topic) Wow, this tournament is going much slower than the previous one...

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

(totaly off topic) Wow, this tournament is going much slower than the previous one...

Yep, I sent reminders out a few days ago. Just waiting for the final game then we can get into the Kickabout Tourny

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Yeah, it's kinda hard when we live in different timezones and have other commitments I guess.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah, it's kinda hard when we live in different timezones and have other commitments I guess.

Yeah, we're practically almost on the opposite sides of the globe. And I messed up by forgetting our previously arranged time. <_<

Please PM me for an appropriate time for you to play on next weekend or that can you play at all :) Rather Saturday, because I have a mass to go to on Sunday. (Also remind me to add a million reminders for that into my phone..)

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

We were unable to find a good time for this weekend. Considering the new deadline was set to this weekend, I'll resign from the final round now, resulting in Wongtong's victory. I messed up our last meet by forgetting to show up, I can't play tomorrow and the next week I have to go to a training camp for the whole weekend. I don't want to stretch this Tournament any longer - it just brings up frustration in you, who are waiting for the next Tournament, which is something I do not want and never wanted to cause. :( I apologize for the huge amount of inconvenience this has already caused, and I'm terribly sorry about all this.

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO WONGTONG - The Bric-a-Brac champion :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome