Song of the Decade

BloodAngel

The lack of variety is scary.

So many of the same artist repeated over and over.

That fact alone totally discredits this list.

It's like they put absolutely zero thought into it.

I agree, this list is so bad, why was it even posted? This thread pretty much deserves to be locked.

It's a bad list, not necessarily a bad thread :wink:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

That list was gross. Really, I didn't think that 5 bands make the best songs....they probably ran out of songs and just grabbed the nearby cd and found McFly...

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

• 2 months later...

Many of these songs have added little to nothing to music as a whole the last decade.

There are some Artists I will argue have obviously given so much to the last decade, their songs cannot be ignored:

outkast, eminem, coldplay, radiohead, U2, system of a down, red hot chili peppers, green day, jay z, gorillaz, foo fighters, beyonce, linkin park, muse, blink 182, dream theater, the killers, rihanna, 50 cent, tiesto and franz ferdinand (in no particular order) have arguably dominated the 2000s. Without them, the decade would be completely different.

personally, songs like Urban train, in my memory, lethal industry and Adagio for Strings by Tiesto have rendered him such a dominating player in electronic music, his work as an artist the last decade cannot be underestimated in terms of how DJ's dominate mainstream music today (just think of all hip hop).