Prices for looks? Really?

Grimdark

Plateskirts are cheaper, better because they weigh less. If your wearing a helmet nobody can even tell if your male or female anyway so whats the difference? I'd rather die 5 times with a dragon plateskirt over 5 times with dragon platelegs just to look better dieing. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Team Rock member

PROUD TO HAVE ASSISTED IN KO UNIT'S CLOSING

100128225013.png

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that people always buy 200k cars just for what other people will think of them. Sometimes the 200k cars are just super sweet. If I had the cash I'd be having an M-5 that I can fly down the road in. Not because it looks good, which is looks pretty good, but because of the way it drives. That and Katya likes to go fast. *vroom vroom!* :cool:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

It's inevitable in an RPG.

On any MMO, there are always the rich ones who will buy the most expensive, pointless things for no reason other than to look good.

Real life aside (Qeltar and Pr3c1pit0us), isn't the main reason a bit... well... obvious?

It is a (dare I say...) GAME. Money is an infinite source in GAMES. If your rich (which is the main reason why people have these expensive clothes) then you can easily regenerate money via skills or merching.

Main point: It is a game, with an infinite virtual source of money. Spend and regenerate money. Simple done.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Plateskirts are cheaper, better because they weigh less. If your wearing a helmet nobody can even tell if your male or female anyway so whats the difference? I'd rather die 5 times with a dragon plateskirt over 5 times with dragon platelegs just to look better dieing. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Actually, due to differences in player models, it's pretty easy to tell whether it is a female avatar, or a male avatar. No matter what they are wearing.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I only read the first and last page, but going back to the d skirt v d legs example, I love the way the skirt looks and find the legs to be crap. yeah, I'm a guy, and yes, I'm straight. What's wrong with a guy in a skirt <_< Also in a side note, In my experiences, skirt drops are more common than legs. 5 skirts v 2 legs.

how is D legs a status symbol over barrows, when melee barrows legs are another 300k higher in price +upkeep?

Personally, I think the dragon skirt goes lots better with the granite top, and I've no chance of getting a dragon platebody before 2 more defence levels... the one item I think legs look better with.

And nope, I don't respect people with expensive cars. I respect people with classic muscle cars. If you've got the money, wouldn't you rather have the gas to tear up some road rather than plod along?

I think maybe the main cause of d-legs price discrepancy is male teens thinking people will think them [bleep]s (not being derogatory myself, merely surmising the stigma) for wearing a skirt.

I use skirts all the time in rs and I'm a guy, they're cheaper than legs and easier to buy at times. they did look better in rsc. I think the only reason they vary in price is because they took out the smith who could change them into each other.

Dragon drops - 2

visage drops- 1

barrow drops - 5