Ultimate 99 Achievement + Career-long goal completed

It has long been my goal to achieve the legendary 99-trio of cooking, fletching, and firemaking. I began this journey many years ago by buying willow logs from the lumbridge general store and then burning them. Eventually I bought maple logs from players and burned those instead. Thus, I achieved my first 99 in the game of runescape.

99firemaking.png

I then boldly went where no man had gone before, cooking raw lobsters into lobsters, and when I became more and more ambitious, raw sharks into sharks. I read A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court and also achieved my second 99.

99cooking.png

At the sheer overwhelmingness of this achievement, I decided that my odyssey toward the ultimate 99 trio would require a short break, so I maxed combat and slayer. But now I have returned, fletching approximately 1 million adamant bolts while running from the moonclan bank to the astral altar producing astral runes for pkers to lose, in the process achieving my 12th 99:

091218200732.jpg

somewhere between 85k and 86k-th to this achievement. next i will be finishing 90 runecrafting and then idk what but it won't be more runecrafting.

At the sheer overwhelmingness of this achievement, I decided that my odyssey toward the ultimate 99 trio would require a short break, so I maxed combat and slayer.

I [bleep]ing lol'd. :thumbup:

This, absolute 10/10 here LMAO

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

2/1.

oh wait..

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

next i will be finishing 90 runecrafting and then idk what but it won't be more runecrafting.

Why not? There needs to be moar 99 rcers! :o

Anyways, grats on getting those 99's. :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

At the sheer overwhelmingness of this achievement, I decided that my odyssey toward the ultimate 99 trio would require a short break, so I maxed combat and slayer.

I [bleep]ing lol'd. :thumbup:

This, absolute 10/10 here LMAO

Epic win lmfao

10/10

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png