Downie 0wners day out

Thehitman324

lol'd at DV calling DK for blackup, especially coming from some ranked people.

dv wasn't even out :thumbup:

Pretty sure hes talking about Mago, Ray, and Vli Don LIv all Divine Vindicators members, They are out representing DV even if the whole of DV is not out(which is not possible as DV sticks to CWA and rev hunts) however I guess Mago can say he was repping Divine Forces kind of hard to know who hes representing when he goes out. Also, I suppose Don could be repping DK as he did call them, as for ray he was repping DV :)

so if 3 ppl are pking/chilling that means thier clan is out lmao?

oh well you think like that coz you have never been to pvp

Seriously, do you have a brain the size of a peanut? This is a PVP topic (I know it looks weird to a DV member, but it's the real thing) which clearly shows we was out. Please reply when your IQ reaches a positive number. Thanks.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure hes talking about Mago, Ray, and Vli Don LIv all Divine Vindicators members, They are out representing DV even if the whole of DV is not out(which is not possible as DV sticks to CWA and rev hunts) however I guess Mago can say he was repping Divine Forces kind of hard to know who hes representing when he goes out. Also, I suppose Don could be repping DK as he did call them, as for ray he was repping DV :)

so if 3 ppl are pking/chilling that means thier clan is out lmao?

oh well you think like that coz you have never been to pvp

Are you stupid? No, don't answer that because I, as well as many Tip.It users, know the answer to that question. I'm 100% positive Amate has been out in pvp. He actually lead in our war against Godz yesterday, as well as leading our pkris vs Poison and 'THE'.

I'm sure you find it quite amazing that a clan, that is mainly a clan wars clan, goes out in PVP as a clan or with allies, but this is not surprising that you find this so fascinating because you don't have a personal example of that other than you going out with DK.

regi_sig.png

Had fun :) . Thanx DK if you read this.

PS: DV did go out that day but we went out 2hrs early since we in different time zones.

Ex Legendz Warlord - Proud DV Warlord- Ex SE Member - New Threat FA

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Don's LastWordsFor twr - Click Here

Dont look if you cant handle the truth.

PS: DV did go out that day but we went out 2hrs early since we in different time zones.

Oh hey Don. I got the assist on your death <_< was quite mad at thehitman for getting the kill when you were my target :P

regi_sig.png

11642.png

120e4.png

oops a DV HEAD WARLORD was out and calling for DK :thumbup:

Do you have anything better to do then being totally biased? And caring that much L.

11642.png

120e4.png

Do you have anything better to do then being totally biased? And caring that much L.

Hes not being biased, its the truth.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Oh hey Don. I got the assist on your death <_< was quite mad at thehitman for getting the kill when you were my target :P

I remember that!!!!!! :o . Camped me the 50% of the trip lol.

Got my payback when I saw VR 1hit thehitman. :P

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

11642.png

120e4.png

I have several better things to do. Heres a quick list:

-Join DV

-Join TR

-Get 44 post count to be auto promoted to Warlord for DV

-Create a vid about T0 meeting vid and flame them for being scared to pvp DV yet DV doesn't do pvp

Oh but it looks like you beat me to all of that :wall:

That's just a few to list. Any more questions?

6590ew.jpg

11642.png

120e4.png

I have several better things to do. Heres a quick list:

-Join DV

-Join TR

-Get 44 post count to be auto promoted to Warlord for DV

-Create a vid about T0 meeting vid and flame them for being scared to pvp DV yet DV doesn't do pvp

That's just a few to list. Any more questions?

You mad

Yes I am mad( Yes i wish i could have accomplished all those things i listed before you did :c ), But not as Mad as Ray is so I'd suggest you'd stop making things stressful for him :thumbup:

This is way off topic now as this has to to with D0's day off and I'd really appriciate you atleast saying nice day out or something to d0.

D0:

Make it mandatory next time :P and suitable time for most members. You guys could do some damage :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

Yes I am mad( Yes i wish i could have accomplished all those things i listed before you did :c ), But not as Mad as Ray is so I'd suggest you'd stop making things stressful for him :thumbup:

This is way off topic now as this has to to with D0's day off and I'd really appriciate you atleast saying nice day out or something to d0.

D0:

Make it mandatory next time :P and suitable time for most members. You guys could do some damage :thumbup:

If you get that mad over a internet game i suggest seeing a Psychologists and asking for antidepressants.

If you honnestly think i'm mad let me introduce you to the word sarcasm.

Hey I would not be suprised.

Seems your just full of hate a baised to dv, just amit it..

I respect ray, I honnestly tried to be nice to DV, but they don't realize when to stop trolling and responding. Some of the things they say are just absurd. If you honnestly want me to find a post where I didn't troll DV i would.

I remember a DF vs DV topic or maybe it was DV vs BK and I defended DV bro. In the DF vs DV topic i think i told everyone to stfu and a mod deleted my post. But yea I'm not completly biased. And you just joined DV for auto warlord...just admit it..

#TPR to continue talking or /query Dandaman619 :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

D0:

And do it at a time when DV is out :) . Oh and make sure DK not out, dont wana go from 30 on ts to 20 again :\ and make another rage topic :P

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

I hope VR enjoyed by d'hide :thumbup:

I remember that!!!!!! :o . Camped me the 50% of the trip lol.

Got my payback when I saw VR 1hit thehitman. :P

I hope VR enjoyed by d'hide :thumbup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

If you honnestly think i'm mad let me introduce you to the word sarcasm.

Hey I would not be suprised.

Seems your just full of hate a baised to dv, just amit it..

I respect ray, I honnestly tried to be nice to DV, but they don't realize when to stop trolling and responding. Some of the things they say are just absurd. If you honnestly want me to find a post where I didn't troll DV i would.

I remember a DF vs DV topic or maybe it was DV vs BK and I defended DV bro. In the DF vs DV topic i think i told everyone to stfu and a mod deleted my post. But yea I'm not completly biased. And you just joined DV for auto warlord...just admit it..

#TPR to continue talking or /query Dandaman619 :thumbup:

Why you taliking about the past and not the present?

Want to know whats funny I was in DV for almost 1 year if not a year... I just left (when i was warlord rank), then rejoined thats why you see my post low, I suggest getting your facts right instead of pointing the finger and falsely accusing. :D

D0:

And do it at a time when DV is out :) . Oh and make sure DK not out, dont wana go from 30 on ts to 20 again :\ and make another rage topic :P

The problem with thats is.. Dv doesnt go out... have fun in dk broski ;)

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

D0:

The problem with thats is.. Dv doesnt go out... have fun in dk broski ;)

Beat me to the post.

If we do it at a time when DV is out, I guess we'll never go on PK trips.

regi_sig.png

They are just biased people, Ignore em

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Looked fun, wish I made it home in time to be a part of it.

Good job D0 :thumbsup:

Nice to see some of downfall come on our pk trip a bit later :smile:

Thanks for letting some of us come, I had a blast (esp since I missed D0's trip).

You Sure?

We get about 15people on audio for unplanned pk trips. We getting there :)

091212141233.png

15 in audio, but only 8 in game? Sorry, but I can't see any proof backing that statement.

Anyways, keep up the trips and hopefully you'll start gaining more opts.

Neltak.png