Godz vs Downfall

Nybadman07

cant believe DF does pvp...

after all they r a *perfect* clan...

goshh i m jealous cuz i m a reject and a dumb indian

LOL. What the hell are you smoking? I'm sure I could check you into a rehab somewhere if you want.

On topic, looks like DF got hit by DK members so I'm not even going to gratz you on your 'win' as you didn't rematch in fair circumstances.

In all honesty we just lost =( I guess we were a bit unsure of what to do

Dk were there but I didn't see them hit any of the main warrers, just our anti-crash.

LOL. What the hell are you smoking? I'm sure I could check you into a rehab somewhere if you want.

On topic, looks like DF got hit by DK members so I'm not even going to gratz you on your 'win' as you didn't rematch in fair circumstances.

Dk were there but I didn't see them hit any of the main warrers, just our anti-crash.

Confirmed. Someone (DK I'm assuming) hit our DFall ac unit at the start of the war, and once RR got there that was when DK hid until VR came.

Apologies if my previous post made it sound like DK hit us, the war was over before VR got there to give DK the confidence they needed to take on RR (our ac).

Neltak.png

Confirmed. Someone (DK I'm assuming) hit our DFall ac unit at the start of the war, and once RR got there that was when DK hid until VR came.

Apologies if my previous post made it sound like DK hit us, the war was over before VR got there to give DK the confidence they needed to take on RR (our ac).

Confirmed lol DK.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Ahh, in that case good job GoDz. :thumbup:

Awsome job Godz , looked too easy lmao :thumbup:

I'm sure GoDz would find it easy to beat DV in a PVP matched, if you pulled more than 8 people that is. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Nice win Godz :^_^:

better luck next time in pvp downfall :lol:

acdcnew-1.png

ex lethality head council, warlord, council

ex team power ranger council

ex se honored member

ex tk member

ex lgz trial member

Proud Lethality Member

If the replies deviate further from the topic it will remain locked. If you can't say anything nice to each other don't say anything at all. If someone makes a post you find offensive use the Report button on the bottom left of the post.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.