Blast from the past

Gudi

Massive image, so ...

[hide]mapbo.jpg[/hide]

Image of the old RS.

Thought i would post it here as it may spark quite a few memories/discussions of updates etc...

The thing that strikes me the most is the lack of KQ lair. I remember when it was just the KBD, much more fun... Also, the layout of Varrock. Much, much better.

[hide]jufi1t.gif[/hide]

Yup memories of old Runescape. I liked the old RS, but I do have to say that even though Jagex has had a couple screw ups, their good updates far outweigh their bad ones. I really like the direction Runescape has gone...

The only thing I probably do not like is the sheer amount of little immature games found on the game, but hey the aimed audience is teens; so my expectations were not that high to begin with. That's why I come to Tip.it: To engage in discussions about the game with people that have some respect for others at least (well most of the time :razz:).

Big_Stingman.png

I have to say that i would rather play the RS shown in http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1606/mapbo.jpg than the current one though. I would miss things like Castle Wars and Barrows, perhaps a few other things... But the game was more fun. Much more player interaction, a nicer community and the game was simple. It wasn't all about racing to 500m and 99 skills, that anyone could do in a few months now. The only quick money makers were skills and PKing. E.g. Fletching, alching, mining etc...

Lol at "Player Owned Houses coming soon" :lol:

I liked the old wild's layout MUCH better, although I suppose BH is a nice way to get across the wild relatively safely.

wow, I DO play too much arcanists.. i thought you meant the spell!!! :uhh: But yeah, wow. i cant imagine no kq. or falador for that matter! Can you imagine if construction came out as planned? how much much of the rs map would be houses? lol

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

wow, I DO play too much arcanists.. i thought you meant the spell!!! :uhh: But yeah, wow. i cant imagine no kq. or falador for that matter! Can you imagine if construction came out as planned? how much much of the rs map would be houses? lol

I thought that, too. But then I remember I was in general discussion.

And imagine walking to your house.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]