Try to Stump Us!

SimonsTwin

In one step, and only one step, link agility to smithing.

If it's an unlimited amount of steps, it's effortless.

Cats are supernovas.

How?

Cats are animals. Animals require nourishment. Nourishment is energy. Energy is in supernovas.

Cats are related to supernovas.

Smithing makes armour, which, when worn, weighs you down, decreasing you agility ability(super rhyme). It doesn't need to affect i in a GOOD way, does it?

Besides the fact that that is three steps, it's not right. Armor does not decrease your agility, armor decreases how long your run energy lasts for which is a separate interface in the game, increasing agility helps this but does not affect the armor in any way.

It gives you a greater chance of failing an agility obstacle dependant on weight

Care to tell me a single agility obstacle dependent on weight besides quest ones? Since you will fail that even if you nothing at all, smithed armor does not affect that outcome.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I can't give a specific obstacle, the tip.it agility guide does state "While training your agility, it is advisable to keep your weight as low as possible. Not only will you be able to run longer, without running out of energy, but you also stand a greater chance of not failing obstacles."

But you can still pass them with armor. And if you're trying to reduce your weight, doesn't that just increase the "agility is not related to smithing" argument? If smithing wasn't there you'd not have the armor to weigh you down besides black, white, dragon, and barrows.

Trying to do the Brimhaven Agility thingie with armor yields significantly more failures.

That said, this is one of the stupidest threads I've seen around here in a long time. If you use convoluted enough logic, you can find a way to link anything to anything, both in the game and real life.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

If smithing wasn't there you'd not have the armor to weigh you down besides black, white, dragon, and barrows.

Except that every piece of smithable armor is buyable in some shop or other or else dropped by monsters, is it not? If smithing wasn't there, we wouldn't be missing out on anything. Most of us p2p'ers already don't wear smithed armor in the first place; we wear granite, dragon, barrows, Bandos, d'hide, that sort of stuff. Do you know anyone who smiths armor to wear anyway?

If smithing wasn't there you'd not have the armor to weigh you down besides black, white, dragon, and barrows.

Except that every piece of smithable armor is buyable in some shop or other or else dropped by monsters, is it not? If smithing wasn't there, we wouldn't be missing out on anything. Most of us p2p'ers already don't wear smithed armor in the first place; we wear granite, dragon, barrows, Bandos, d'hide, that sort of stuff. Do you know anyone who smiths armor to wear anyway?

I smithed my own armor when I wore bronze, iron, and steel. Besides that no. And I forgot about granite.

The metal tip of a harpoon is made with smithing. Same with a lobster pot. And boats. Viola!

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

*Uses the smithing skill to smith a gun and bullets to shoot himself after reading this topic*

So true...

On Topic: The skills are meant to be related between eachother, but not to 'spin' around eachother, don't know if you understand that L

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png