300m Overall Exp in 3 days?

Cloud1924

Obviously it's a bug. Getting 12.8m Slayer xp in a month is almost impossible on it's own, but alongside all that xp in other skills, it is impossible.

What happened to this site?

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

It seems the overall opinion is glitch, which makes since if what you all say about the name changing is true, I just didn't know that glitch existed :P I guess this topic didn't have much discussion value at all. Oh well, thanks for your thoughts and stuff, guys ^.^.

paulsig.gif

Cloud1924.png

Cloud1924.png

And so the world will end. I think a victim of love rather than hate, for love's ever been the more destructive weapon, sure.

Well, I think he changed his name, so the exp went to 0 for that name. Then he changed it back, and suddenly that name got all the xp back in a day.

QFT.

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

Not to burst anyones bubble but i have a friend that meddles in runescape bots and there is a soulwars bot and yes leave it on for 3-5 days and you have tons of points leave it on for more and wala ^^

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Definitely some sort of glitch with a name change or the tracking program. It just looks like all of his experience from x years of playing was suddenly registered to his new name.

That sounds true if anything. A glitch in the system showing xp gained for the year. If it's not a glitch, that is one insane player.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Either:

1. Glitch in tracking system

2. Mass tokens/lamps/etc.

3. Shares his account with many, many good RS'ers.

It has to be the first, since getting that much slayer/rc exp in a month is nearly impossible.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Micksam7, head of the RuneTracker, thinks this is because (the old) Meet Halfway changed his or her name, didn't tell RuneTracker about the change, then someone else with higher EXP took the name, and upon the next lookup of Meet Halfway's stats, a point of data in the Tracker was added.

In any case, that record has been removed. Thanks for bringing that to our attention! :)

vaporeon-sig.png