• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

Guest Mrmegakirby

Alright. (I was last at the mountains north of the ivory towers). I cross the mountain range, and take a poke around, looking for any valuables I can find.

Kemios-

Unknown mechanisms within the golem begin to stir, and the golems begin to move.

Earth-

Can't tell ya.

I can't really roll on that one.

Grim-

You make it to within grasping distance of the blinding light before collapsing and falling unconcious.

Hakon-

The golem could not enter due to not being small enough. The golem has already come to life.

Kirby-

The mountains are harsh and fairly barren, but you make it across. You are in a rather cold area.

2Xeo5.png

meh fine. if i get the job (nex, your call) i go and work on my transmog by making drinks. then after a while i switch with nex. if i doont, then i leave and look for somthing to do (ross, you couldve rolled to see if i encountered somthing on the way.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I say that I'm offering free drink (and accomodations when they become available), along with good pay for mining work. I also say that I need somewhere to buy beds for my workers and patrons from. I then go past the door at the end of the hallway behind the bar and create a spiraling mineshaft (not just a sheer drop, since that would be dangerous) for use by my miners. I use aeromancy to make sure that the air flows despite depth and Light Magic to make sure the miners can find their way.

Earthsage, you can work as bartender. You'll get whatever doesn't go to my miners when bartending, and I will pay for food and drink you make (no transmog... alchemy for drink, and hunt for the food).

Ross, I only intend to get money from my bar while I'm bartending. What I want is for people to mine for me, so that I can recieve metal upon occasion without spending all of my actions mining.

EDIT: Earthsage will be paid for food and drink out of my bars profits. I also ask if anyone would like to be bartender when I'm gone and Earthsage isn't here.

Edited by Nexaduro

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

actually nex, ill go and make you some furniture, after i train my alchemy a bit. that way, you wont have ta pay for it.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Grim-

You are still unconcious. You feel like you are dying.

Kemios-

The golem walks and begins turning a large wheel by the door. It begins to slowly open, and you realise that resonance or vibration will activate the golems.

Kirby-

You find an icy cave.

Earth-

Aside from the huge golem wrecking everything, and an elusive protolich who kills people, there does not appear to be anything interesting to do.

Hakon-

The golem appears to have only one task and shan't attack.

Nexaduro-

(Too many actions again.)

Somebody accepts the mining job. You go and create a rather unstable mineshaft, when a large creak is heard. Everyone in the vicinity panics.

2Xeo5.png

i go and tr to mine some iron.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Alright. I'll venture into the cave. If i need light, i'll simply conjure up a ball of fire. (Being very cautious while doing so)

Jen checks her traps from the previous day, to see what they caught. When approaching the bear trap, she stays afar and kills the bear through arrows through its head. She collects the things and returns to her tower.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I immediately reinforce the structure of the Inn, and refill the mineshaft. I then create a mineshaft going directly forwards from the back of the room at a very slight slope, with thick pillars to reinforce it. I use aeromancy to make sure that the air flows despite depth and Light Magic to make sure the miners can find their way. I go back into the main room and tell everyone not to panic, and that the situation is under control.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

How'd you like having your inn connected to Atlantis via tunnels so that you have lots of extra room for storage and guests? We could use an air-powered shuttle for transportation.

If Atlantis has any people living there, sure!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Igos checks up on how many people have settled in Ikana now, and if any more have joined the town guard. He also checks to see if the stone walls/chapel upgrade have been finished.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Grim-

You wake up, but you do not appear to be in a blizzard anymore. You look around and see brilliant pillars or ice, with green flame illuminating the room.

Earth-

You fail to mine anything.

Hakon-

Shaking metal does not gain one magic experience.

Kirby-

The cave seems to descend quite far under the mountain. It gets dark and you conjure a fireball to provide illumination. +.2 fire.

Kemios-

3 of them attack you. The door is now open.

Jen-

You appear to have caught a small rabbit, which has had it's head removed by the trap.

Nexaduro-

(Again, too many actions. 1-2 relevant actions.)

You fail to reinforce the structure of the inn, and some cracks begin to appear in the floor. The mineshaft is refilled, but you left a lot of air pockets in it.

The people don't seem to believe the situation is under control, and begin to flee for their lives.

Poseidon-

You fail to learn anything.

Igos-

About a hundered people have settled in, and another 10 people have joined the guard. The upgrades have been finished.

(Hey, do you mind waiting till Dungeoneering is finished to start 2025? That way we can all stumble over there and have something to do)

2Xeo5.png