Dungeoneering

archimage_a

You are drowning in a 6 inch puddle. Nice going Twinkletide.

Hehe, never offer a powerful object to a powerful being Jen. Ok, now I think that our conflict can wait.

Our conflict can wait, but I still have to castrate Hakon.

-Wields dagger menacingly-

I wasn't going to use the object anyways though.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

*Tugs groin* "You may try, but I'd guess you'd just stand gaping after taking of loincloth."

-Slaps forehead-

I was sorta thinking that I could just cut in the general vicinity and get the job done that way.

Retech, you're going to have to wait to do nasty things to him, he's kinda inside Golemzilla helping me deactivate crossbow-weilding golem-shaped clockworks.

And I've had to edit this post like 13 times because of spelling errors. Good greef.

Any chance you could do it for me?

(Grief, not greef)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

posidon... iim so gonna laugh at you at school.. you are drowinging.. in a 6 inch puddle.. dude, you shoulve taken ym advice.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Ha. I love it how so many people are doing something exciting together, and I'm chillen in the Savannah.

Yeah, you did Rocco. Here's a summary of what you missed:

Hakon and I broke into tGolemzilla and are working on stopping it.

Nex's bar collapsed because of a mineshaft he tried to build, and then there was a huge (nasty) argument over what was going to happen with the crowd of people fleeing from the collapsing tavern.

a70c7.png

oh rocco, you might find the fact that there was a conversation to rape retechs charecter.... in your thread. <_<

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

This seems pretty fun,

[hide=Sheepish-Sheepy]

Sheepy has shaggy jet black hair which looks as if it would never be tamed, but unlike his name it is not greasy or curly, simply smooth but everywhere.

He is of chinese origin and european origin but looks mostly chinese. He has a thin build and olive skin.

Weapon: A hammer (no really, just a normal one like http://osopher.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/hammer1.jpg)

[/hide]

One of us... One of us...

:blink:

Never again shall you see the light of day! Ahahahahahaha!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

ya know... i should have responded to rosses post about my sword blwoing up with:

Yay! no hand blowing upiness for asnine reasons ross thinks up!

there was no indication that the sword was going to do anything really. just... sat there... and did nothing.. other than break... which is bull. then he wanted to make it blow up... im just not in a good mood right now, really.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

ya know... i should have responded to rosses post about my sword blwoing up with:

Yay! no hand blowing upiness for asnine reasons ross thinks up!

there was no indication that the sword was going to do anything really. just... sat there... and did nothing.. other than break... which is bull. then he wanted to make it blow up... im just not in a good mood right now, really.

Focus on the positive - Now you have an Uber Forge! =b

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

nex... the sword would have killed me, ahd i not rolled a 19. and i think i wouldve found it more usefull to have a damn uber sword, and not an uber forge at the moment. seriously, ross gave no indication whatsoever of what the swords ability was... and before you say anything, what am i going to do to people with my uber forge? throw em into it?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Earth, If you don't like the way I work, don't play.

It was a test. I never expected you to work it out, but if you did, you would have got a decent weapon. I even gave you the grace of not knowing what you gave up.

So stop whining about it. You still got a reward.

Edit:

Oh great, hex is back. I still detest you from a while ago. If you can prove to me that you are no longer a douche, then yeah, you can start.

2Xeo5.png

yeah.. sorry, im being a [bleep] right now. but how would the sword have worked? was i jsut suposed to try and stick it together?.... im just in a bad mood on sundays. theres no session here, i ahve to start my trumpet practise again, and theres school tommorow...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Can someone be a darling and report what has happened in the past two days? I was away :/

All I know is Earth has no hands, nor a sword.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

i have hnds, there was a magic explosion from that first uber golem we had. my sword had an uber ability, and i broke it, so id ecided to reforge it. it blew up, but i rolled a 19, so i didnt die, and gained an uber powerfull forge... which i have no idea what that does. anyways, now theres a rampaging tower golem who destroyed the ivory tower, and is walking twords caster in a bid to destroy it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

i didnt know the sword ahd uber powers either, so i didnt piece it together until ross jsut said it to my face... (well, my cyber face, but you get the picture)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Session tonight? Pwetty pwease?

Mather, who lacked proper punctuation? I didn't, certainly not. That sentence (NOOOO HEX IS BACK.) did not need an exclamation point. It was simply a statement. A loud statement.

Caps and exclation points means the same thing, but here is what you should have written for your sentance to have the meaning you intended:

NOOOO, HEX IS BACK.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I don't think Ross will DESTROY Caster, but hes going to weaken it, but I haven't been here so I don't know.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?