• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

mather, i have an idea. we piss em off with each other. your the best man to do that, cause they probs dont trust us. try to make it seem like the other side was being lazy, and didnt help alot to get me an rocco out.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Just a little thing: if you are inside a giant metal cage and you electrify it, what happens to you?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Or I could jolt them with a continous bolt and the lightning will arc between them, continously heating them and the air between them until the air turns into plasma and heats them even further until they melt.

Good luck doing that with level 5 lightning magic...

2Xeo5.png

Oh yah, just a quick note. For anyone that wants to go on Nex's adventure, they have to get him to show you the area. It's probaly the most loot-rich area so far, but only Nex can show you. :P

Of course it's also his incentive to show people, because it happens to be one of the most deadly areas too. After people clear the "quest", it becomes an even more dangerous dungeon where they can go in once daily. The lower layers are also unlocked, which provide the most interesting unique treasures. That is, if you don't die before you get there. :D

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Oh yeah, Retech, concerning unique treasures and equipment.

Try not to flood the game with them, or it loses all value.

2-3 from a really hard dungeon is good, and one for a hard boss monster is about right.

2Xeo5.png

Okay, but the dungeon is designed that if you try to solo it, you will die. Even if you go with a group, more than half of those will probaly die.

Or I could jolt them with a continous bolt and the lightning will arc between them, continously heating them and the air between them until the air turns into plasma and heats them even further until they melt.

I still should be able to make a continous bolt, or at least rapid ones, the rest should occur naturally as a (desired) bi-effect.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Unless the golems were made of stone, or clay.

meh, mather, can you at least try my idea? please? so you dont get us all killed with your electryfing stunts?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Hey nex... I would like to propose a trade of knowledge ;) . We both have things that we want. I have knowledge of the altar of life and you have knowledge of a dungeon that I am interested in. In short I propose a swap though it may be a good idea that we do not tell others about the respective areas for awhile.

LNYvk.png

I might be able to do a session at 1:30 Eastern (in about 50 minutes), if people are interested.

I still should be able to make a continous bolt, or at least rapid ones, the rest should occur naturally as a (desired) bi-effect.

Well, physics doesn't work (As much) in this game. A weak electricity bolt is just that. A weak electricity bolt.

You can't create plasma at level 5 lightning magic.

2Xeo5.png

ill live if you do,retech. just hope that my idea works.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I can do an hour and a half session if three people are ready. I have computer restrictions where I can't play for long periods of time, but I can space them throughout the day.

mmm, i just have headaches, so that restricts me. and homework. i do beleive that we will have 3 peps.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

not yet grim, i think not. or maybe yes? meh, if yes, then my action is:

i go back to the golem chess room, and ask them why they are eachothers friends, if they dont pull their weight (note,im saying this to one side, and telling them the other side wasnt pulling their weight in getting us out of there.)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]