Dungeoneering

archimage_a

If three people post their actions, I can roll.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

hm, 2025 and Dungeoneering in one go? meh, ill live. my action is to get out of the horsemans way, and heal.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Igos quickly asks the Paladin if he knows what happened to the Quisitor (while they walk to the barracks).

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I try to condense the snow into a strong halberd-head for my Quarterstaff.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

-Rocco

You fire a fireball at the knight, and shatter its helmet. It seems blinded, and swings its flail randomly around it.

+0.1 Fire magick

-Earth

You begin fleeing from the knight's way, but the flying flail catches you in the stomach and slams you into the wall, knocking you unconcious.

-Igos

"Oh, the Quisitor? He was ousted from office by the nobles. Surprisingly, he can still survive without eating, after his jaw was ripped from him. Apparantly, he steals the life force of the citizenry, which was why he was exiled."

-Nex

The snow melts from the pressure, and drips away.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I shall quickly take the liberty of answering Igos' question:

"The Quisitor was holed up in his palace for the last few months. Nobody saw him, and he communicated through written messages. We believe he was killed when Caster was destroyed"

Sorry Retech, I forgot to give you these details :(

2Xeo5.png

agh. i try to wake up. rocco! heal me! please!

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I shall quickly take the liberty of answering Igos' question:

"The Quisitor was holed up in his palace for the last few months. Nobody saw him, and he communicated through written messages. We believe he was killed when Caster was destroyed"

Sorry Retech, I forgot to give you these details :(

(I had something in mind. Did you have something else that wouldn't work if he was alive?)

oh, rtech, a random question. which one of us, rocco or me, set off the golems into uber fight mode? i just wanna know, cause it may be of use in the future.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

oh, rtech, a random question. which one of us, rocco or me, set off the golems into uber fight mode? i just wanna know, cause it may be of use in the future.

Both of you. Your actions caused your group's golems to move, which convinced the other group that Rocco was correct, leading to the fight. That's teamwork. :P

ah. just as i thought. now i know me n rocco make a pretty good team. hopefully i dont piss him off too much...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

well, i dont have anthrax, and i seem to remember that you were fighting eachother, not on a team...

EDIT: nex, post will ya? i wanna get this moving.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I try to remove any nearby metal from the ground using allomancy.

I might take a short break, my hands are frozen and i'm annoyed, plus there's sherbet!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

-Earth

You manage to wake up, and heal yourself completely.

+0.3 Healing Magic

-Rocco

Your scathing fireball strikes the knight in the chest and knocks him off his horse. He tries to get back on, but fails.

+0.1 Fire Magick

-Nex

You begin removing metals from the ground, before Jen appears to you again. "Are you ready to go?"

i run in, and slash at the knight with my axe. if i win, then i try to summon spirits of the dead (without skeletons, so they wont get shaken apart with every little thing). if not, i keep slashing.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

"Where to now?"

RIP Dawngate ;-;

rocco, mind letting me summon sum spirits and sending them against the queen, just in case? nex, ill join ya, soon as i see whats in the next room. or we get to destroy golemzilla. that works.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

-Earth

You slash the head off the knight, and it falls on the ground. You successfully summon three spirits, who cannot do anything without possessing a mortal body. Summoning spirits is a risky thing though, and without formal training, there is a chance they could blow your head off.

+0.2 Spirituality (What other name? :P)

-Rocco

The horse is burnt to a crisp. Unfortunately, every direction is a straight line to the queen and she charges at you with great speed, almost smashing you with her sceptre.

-Nex

Jen takes you back to the well. "So, did you bring any friends? If you're ready, jump in!"

-Igos

A trial is set up, and all the people are seated.

The nobles say "Your honor, our destruction of the villages is ancient history! You cannot possibly exile the most powerful and wealthy people in Caster. That would be absurd. We just want to do our duty to the people."

The paladin warns you against this. "They cannot be allowed to exercise their power after commiting such heinous crimes. They must be punished!"

They both look to you for your verdict.

retech, spirits of the dead, usually means necro. meh, whatever. i send the three spirits to overtake the queen, and use necro to life drain her. meh, im tagging that exp to necro. now i am lev 2.2 necro. yay!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

For one thing Earth, draining life from golems DOES NOT WORK. You've been told many times.

I tell Jen that I have not, and that they are all off on random adventures of their own.

I try to pull more metal out of the ground and make more metal orbs.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

pie, look back. we have killed almost every golem. we jsut need to uber killl this wueen.. mind helping us?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]