Rings ON

Snipe 3 CAP

1 hr Cwri/Turrets

FULL OUT

Attack on sight

Team Power Rangers Starting: 48 Options/16 Members

Tempted Killers Starting: 54 Options/18 Members

100102162100.png

The fight started with both clans rushing on sight. Although we had a bad start, with barely little binds thrown, and being dragged by one or two people, we soon began to take the initiative and was able to overcome all those problems. Tempted Killer kept their game up just like expected, at first it started off a tie. However, soon after we began to get 1 shot kills due to quick transitions and piles. People were returning at a much more quicker pace and soon we were able to outnumber Tempted Killers.

100102162656.png

100102162904.png

100102171956.png

100102172108.png

Although the match was definetly something to remember and not as easy at it may seem, Team Power Rangers kept it strong and was able to take the win home. We had great organization and everyone stood on main pile; aside from one or two people of course.

Team Power Rangers Ending: 19 Members w/ 50 Kills in total.

Tempted Killers Ending: 15 Members w/ 41 Kills in total.

100102172137.png

Keep up the good work guys! Next war I expect to see more binds thrown out and definetly a spam tower. But overall, we dominated the war although starting off quite badly. So give yourselves a pat on the back.

100102172208.png[/center].

DEDICATED TO EVERTON, TIPIT IS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU MATE. SHALL YOUR MEMORY BE REMEMBERED.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Good job guys, R.I.P Everton. :cry:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Just lucky

U mad bro? We still have no replies from DV about a war not even a www.hockey[LikelyScam] war :(.

OT:

Fun fight was fun, I had fun leading :)

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Just lucky

U mad bro? We still have no replies from DV about a war not even a www.hockey[LikelyScam] war :(.

OT:

Would appreciate it next time if we didn't have you lead you are hard to understand and you get k0ed.. must be the internet over in Egypt..

On topic: Was a lot of fun... I'm going to guarantee that DV won't accept a war against TPR now that TPR beat TK

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Just lucky

OT:

Would appreciate it next time if we didn't have you lead you are hard to understand and you get k0ed.. must be the internet over in Egypt..

On topic: Was a lot of fun... I'm going to guarantee that DV won't accept a war against TPR now that TPR beat TK

Fuuuuuuu I didn't get koed, and I called just fine.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

TO whoever said it was lucky......please

The fight was really good, thanks alot for it TPR in the beginning our bidns were solid but tpr's snipes were really really good cripling is for a while. IN the end however it was fun and we almost brought it back :)

THanks alot tpr for the war, can't wait for rms and again me and everton decided on no post but what can u do with david :P Thanks again <3

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Even just comming back TK was very impressive. It was hard to snip cuz in 30mins almost all had robes and TK had good organizations too. Good Luck in the future TK, Iam sure youall will be just fine. :thumbsup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember