Latest work, Priston Tale based.

The_Jeppoz

Well i have to say i never played that game so i had to get infos from screenshots and game guide, and actualy invent the setting.

Took a couple weeks of non regular work (busy rl working weeks).

It's supposed to be a failed lightining spell, generating a tiny tiny one.

Hope you like it.

dadebig8si.png

wow thats awesome, i love the mosaic on the floor, thats really good u gonna sell it? i don't like the pink very much though, its a bit harsh, maybe not so fluro?

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

wow thats awesome, i love the mosaic on the floor, thats really good u gonna sell it? i don't like the pink very much though, its a bit harsh, maybe not so fluro?

Yeah it's sold (2 santas).

Priston Priestess has some pretty shoking colors lol.

My friend wanted a certain outfit that's pink based...

Tried to keep the same shiny look rather than going for some pale colors.

I think she's fine with bright colors, i still could tone them down some more.

We'll see. Thx :)

Looks great, I really love the backgrouend, and the mummy looks good too. The ray of light that come out of the staff looks really good. I do think the character is a bit too bright for my liking though, it looks like she isn't effected by the lighting at all, she is still very well designed though. But if that's the way the customer wanted, that's the way they'll get it of course.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Anatomy looks totaly screwedup on the...clown? I wish I had your background talent. :shock: But I think you need to read up on human proportions somemore, as well as maybe lighting.

Pose and proportions are directly taken from the game (actualy it had even more SD elements, such as huge boots, that i toned down a bit).I personaly am well aware of human proportions and anatomy. Yet if you wanna teach PT staff about it, be my guest, but i guess they will reply pointing out at the anatomy of your avvy dude :P

I'm fine with it, i actualy like it a lot, still i don't put an anatomy tome under your nose since i suppose it's exactely the cartoonish, deformed style you decided to go for (as well as for many other works of yours). Same with PT graphics. I like it. It's cartoonish.

My sig is about PT. :wink:

Welcome back btw

hmm... have you posted an unfinish one of this before? I thought I remember seeing it something like it sometime ago... oh well, do hope I wasn't imagining that :shock:

but really... I can't stop staring at that floor, it's damn awsome...:shock: :lol:

image1ne5.png

hmm... have you posted an unfinish one of this before? I thought I remember seeing it something like it sometime ago... oh well, do hope I wasn't imagining that :shock:

but really... I can't stop staring at that floor, it's damn awsome...:shock: :lol:

No i never did. And yes, the floor came out way better than i myself expected. It has some hypnotic effect to me lol.Anyway iit was easier to make than it probably seems.

Thx