Silent Ember vs 'THE' Clan.

Vannaka1992

Happy we won the all styles since that is how we do pkri's

Melee+Binds only at lower opts fights tends to be more about the RNG (random number generator) than anything else.

Gl in future fights

flamesig.jpg

should of dropped to even out the d/c

We set a minimum pull of 20. Besides we didn't much feel like being too nice to THE since they had a RSD trial pk leader leading in the first fight. :/

I heard Lovelost got Ko'ed in Melee/binds

Fatlance34 owns u

Fatlance got nothing on me!!!!

should of dropped to even out the d/c

We set a minimum pull of 20. Besides we didn't much feel like being too nice to THE since they had a RSD trial pk leader leading in the first fight. :/

I heard Lovelost got Ko'ed in Melee/binds

Fatlance34 owns u

Fatlance got nothing on me!!!!

HE OWNS BROSKI

Happy we won the all styles since that is how we do pkri's

Melee+Binds only at lower opts fights tends to be more about the RNG (random number generator) than anything else.

Gl in future fights

don't really know how you can legitimately post that...Our binds were alot stronger then THE's more or less throughout the fight. We got 1 ko and 1 almost ko. Your DC at the start didn't help much either, think maybe that affected the fight a bit more then your RNG theory ;)

don't really know how you can legitimately post that...Our binds were alot stronger then THE's more or less throughout the fight. We got 1 ko and 1 almost ko. Your DC at the start didn't help much either, think maybe that affected the fight a bit more then your RNG theory ;)

I never said anything about the specific fight if you read carefully. I was very careful in saying the melee+bind fights in which its low opts can quite frankly go either way even if both clans do fairly equal on performances. This can happen simply because a clan gets "lucky" with hits (since pretty much the whole game is based on statistics of armour and attack bonuses and then rolls the dice). I never said it applied to this fight however the majority of low opts fights can turn out this way where one clan can be "luckier" with hits than another.

I have dealt with your postings in the past so please dont try to make what I said as a personal shot at SE's performance compared to ours. I didnt even touch on that so you bringing it up is intriguing. You also should know better than to argue with "my RNG theory". Seeing as its a proven thing that the game is based on.

I correct people when they try and misquote me and Lovelost doesnt like me ever since I have called him out on his loyalty's and extensive clan history (he seems to leave a clan whenever it hits a slight rough patch).

flamesig.jpg

I never said anything about the specific fight if you read carefully. I was very careful in saying the melee+bind fights in which its low opts can quite frankly go either way even if both clans do fairly equal on performances. This can happen simply because a clan gets "lucky" with hits (since pretty much the whole game is based on statistics of armour and attack bonuses and then rolls the dice). I never said it applied to this fight however the majority of low opts fights can turn out this way where one clan can be "luckier" with hits than another.

I have dealt with your postings in the past so please dont try to make what I said as a personal shot at SE's performance compared to ours. I didnt even touch on that so you bringing it up is intriguing. You also should know better than to argue with "my RNG theory". Seeing as its a proven thing that the game is based on.

I correct people when they try and misquote me and Lovelost doesnt like me ever since I have called him out on his loyalty's and extensive clan history (he seems to leave a clan whenever it hits a slight rough patch).

I never said I don't like you, I don't know you well enough to really care what you think. I'm just disagreeing that our binds and our snipers and your DC had more of an effect on this specific fight rather then your RNG theory, if it came down to a 1 v 1 i would easily agree with you. If you really look at the video of the fight you will see that all of SE tanked to no food and prayer, minus viking ship who decided to go to the bathroom. They all bound and we had atleast 2 snipers on your pile at all times, where as THE had a few people out of robes their main binders were camped and not much of an antisnipe was appearent. If you really look at it. The performances were not on equal terms. However the same could be said for the first round, I honestly believe THE did a much better job with the multistyles war as it is only our third or fourth fight in multistyles whereas you have done countless fights of that degree.

I don't understand what my past has to do with this topic however I would appreicate if you stayed on it instead of bringing outside matters that mean nothing towards a fight of Silent Ember vs THE. If you want to keep taking personal shots at me, do so another way. Arguing on a topic on a forum really doesn't give either of us any sort of respect nor does it make us look any better. As you can obviously see, im not the only person that misinterperated what you said if you read what dandaman posted. It does seem you more are pushing the loss of the fight on RNG rather then the actual performance.

Love's past? lolz someone please write a book about it... :rolleyes:

Still a great war THE. I know it wasn't THE's best performance but it's a fun war so i dont think it was taken too seriously. Good fun.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

I guess sometimes I can write things in a way that people will draw conclusions if someone wants. I was merely talking about my personal distaste for low opts melee+binds fights. That is not shot at SE or even this one specific fight but all fights of this nature. The fact it wasnt that high opts can be blamed on us since it seems we didnt pull that well to allow for a higher opts fight. It is a personal opinion of mine that the more styles the better since we will learn to tank harder and be prepared for such things later on. Quite frankly I do not remember the last time we fought melee+binds only so kudos for getting our generals to do it. They tend to drag out longer, easier to tank, and one clan can honestly get luckier with hits simply because that is what the game does (1 guy can hit a 17 and someone else can hit a 3 both being the same levels). The lower the number of people the more one puts it into the hands of the dice than the actual skill of either clan.

And no I am not saying this happened in this fight. I would say that if I thought that was what won it for SE but I am in no way in a position to make such a dumb comment.

flamesig.jpg