FURY REQUIRED

Robert_R

Why the hell is fury always required for corping in a 125+ clan! I just got kicked from a clan 125+ for not having an over priced fury even though I have full void, turmoil and a uni. Come on a fury isn't even that much better at the corp than a glory, the defence bonuses do very little and it barely has higher offensive bonuses. Corp clans are getting to tight on there requirements to. It's hard to find a 130+ clan that doesn't require fury, extremes/overloads and turmoil now even if they're 8 man clans. Corping went just fine and was still easy in 8 man 130+ clans before turmoil and extremes/overload why make it required now? Sure it helps but come on 130+ 8 man clans makes it easy enough without freakin turmoil and extremes.

Btw don't post if you're gonna say something dumb like "noob just get the skills if you're angry about it" or "buy a fury if you don't like it" I'm not buying an over priced fury until I've gotten every skill that I want and costs money and I only have a total of 30m so I can't get extremes.

Seriously. Their clan, their rules.

If it was just one clan I wouldn't care but it's almost EVERY clan....

You can make a clan you know

Ya but try making a 125+ clan that doesn't require things like furies and see how long it takes.

Ya but try making a 125+ clan that doesn't require things like furies and see how long it takes.

Thirty, fourty seconds?

Just cycle though the main bs chats you have, and send the offer. The HYT chats seem to do well for that even.

No pro gear= kick from most clans. Why is that a problem? Seriously, they make the rules. Although most clans DO NOT require fury...

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

...What? Seems like you'd get more applicants than the clans that DO require furies. Your logic is hnfjfbn3238y8yrhu34?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Three of my friends run into this problem(I'm too poor to afford one) and all three of have ranted about this issue. Then they all bought Furies and they were happy. :blink:

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

Thirty, fourty seconds?

Just cycle though the main bs chats you have, and send the offer. The HYT chats seem to do well for that even.

It took me 10 minutes once to get one person in the cc because there are so many other 125+ clans. I don't even know the cc HYT..... I've only heard people on tipit talk about it and from what I've seen/heard it sounds like it's filled with a bunch of wanna be mods.

...What? Seems like you'd get more applicants than the clans that DO require furies. Your logic is hnfjfbn3238y8yrhu34?

I know..... it's very weird.

Glory looks newbish, what do you expect?

What a wonderful argument good job. Seriously though that's the stupidest reason not to use a glory I've ever heard. Basing something on looks is just.... The fact that they require fury even though you're level 135 with turmoil and void is backwards. If you go in the clans that require them I guarantee some of the people in the clan do not have turmoil, but they have a fury so that apparently makes them god.

It took me 10 minutes once to get one person in the cc because there are so many other 125+ clans. I don't even know the cc HYT..... I've only heard people on tipit talk about it and from what I've seen/heard it sounds like it's filled with a bunch of wanna be mods.

actually, it's chalk full of actuall mods. :P

Glory looks newbish, what do you expect?

What a wonderful argument good job. Seriously though that's the stupidest reason not to use a glory I've ever heard. Basing something on looks is just.... The fact that they require fury even though you're level 135 with turmoil and void is backwards. If you go in the clans that require them I guarantee some of the people in the clan do not have turmoil, but they have a fury so that apparently makes them god.

I guess there are parts of the game you don't understand.

Zerker_jane.png

Spend a few hours in pvp and just buy the damn thing. I don't care if it's the principle, just do it.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting