Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's two super moderators!

Now all they need for Super Mod is that 'ren' kid that's been surfing the forums..

We should just get him V& irl and beat his [wagon]..He's far too cool for life.

But really. Grats to both. Racheya has a very very hot sig and avatar though..Buckets will be needed... :grin:

553VriC.png?1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Gandorf61 and Racheya! :thumbsup:

BTW, additional thanks to Gandorf61 for the help he's given me so far! I seriously appreciate it, as I'd still be stuck on a few things without it! :D

As for Racheya, where the heck are you?? Someone drag you into a deep cave or something? I have not seen you anywhere on the forums yet! :-? :P :?:

~Mr. D. V. "Someone's going to misinterpret my post... I'll burn them when they do." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Congrats, Gandorf61 and Racheya! :thumbsup:

BTW, additional thanks to Gandorf61 for the help he's given me so far! I seriously appreciate it, as I'd still be stuck on a few things without it! :D

As for Racheya, where the heck are you?? Someone drag you into a deep cave or something? I have not seen you anywhere on the forums yet! :-? :P :?:

~Mr. D. V. "Someone's going to misinterpret my post... I'll burn them when they do." Devnull

Racheya spams, it's a surpise you've not encountered her.

She's going to shoot me now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• 2 weeks later...

[insert message of congratulations in whatever language you wish and an emote of your choice]

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D