Two questions

Umoria

Well I set myself some new goals. I did alot of questing, mainly some low level quests.

As I'm 73 slayer, and I can hit 75 soon, I started to hope getting tasks as living rocks. But tbh, I really want 73 mining, so I can mine the remains for minerals.

For now, I'm 70 mining, and to get to 73 I need almost 200K. I wonder how much time that's gonna take? Roughly?

And still go with powermining granite? Or other ways to train?

Hunter...ah...hunter. Need 18K till 61, so I can start the Forgivness of a Chaos Dwarf quest. Wich a want to end, for the handcannon and the dream of getting a dragon pickaxe drop <3:

Now, I know penguins are good exp, but I'm tired of Larry and his quests. Tired of questing basiclly. So should I go with grey chins till 61? Or red salamanders?

Thnx in advance! :mrgreen:

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Mining is painfully slow and is the reason mines very low.

Granite mining is the best exp/hour at your level that I'm aware of, however to make the most of that spot you need a few quests to reduce banking and inventory room (lunar spells or enchanted water tiara).

Hunting salamanders are quicker, but grey chins are a nice bit of gp. You do know you can pot to the hunting requirement for Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf right?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Yes I know of the potting. But I want to level hunter anyway in the future, so getting 18K exp isn't that much of a problem.

Well, with hunter I have a choice if I want the exp, or want the exp, and gain some money....or keep the grey chins for later use...hm...Gonna figure out that :mrgreen:

I know mining is slow. One of the skills I don't really like. But when I can slayer the living rock creatures, I want the most benefit from it. Not only the drops, but what's left of them too.

I know about humdify, and I have the quest so I can cast it, so that isn't really a problem.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

If you want, I mined iron until 77. You can either do the kyatt iron or monestary iron, it's up to you. When I did the kyatt method, sometimes I'd run into other miners, at the monestary I had no competition at all. But granite is faster depending on your focus. When I did it, granite was maybe 10k more xp than iron (that's just at my focus though) so it wasn't really worth the cash lost to me. You might want to try yourself and see how it goes.

Hunter I'd just go hunt some sallies. You won't get a huge chunk of xp for 18k hunter xp anyways, might as well just get it out of the way.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Well my focus goes for like 30 minutes, and then it drops....dramaticly.

So the desert isn't probably the best place to be, although it's faster.

Hunter...yeah I want to get it out of the way. If I pot now, I end up with the same question: how te level now.

So I might get some tips to level in the future too. Well, when I get home, I start working on it.

Umoria.png

Yeah, red sallys are pretty good experience (if you sometime get summoning to 71, the arctic bear raises my xp rate by 5-10k xp/hr) but no money. From what I've heard, grey chins are ok xp and ok money, and there's also some good things on penguins being good xp. If you get to 80, that's when I'd suggest aiming for red chins if you want to deal with the competition.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Reached my goal, but slightly different. I did red sals. They came in good, but I was a little tired of them. My focus went down.

I tried falconry. Because I liked that before. It seems that the exp came in faster.

Is this mainly because I like falconry, or is the falcon underrated?

Umoria.png

Reached my goal, but slightly different. I did red sals. They came in good, but I was a little tired of them. My focus went down.

I tried falconry. Because I liked that before. It seems that the exp came in faster.

Could just be underrated, I haven't tested falconry for about 2 years. Could you run some xp tests and let us know what you get?

Granite mining is about 50-60k xp an hour. That is if you use both rune pick and sc pick. It can be up to 100k an hour if you use sc pick, but you spend about half that time getting the pick. It is about 60-65k with dragon pick.

Stars are about 20-30k xp each if you find one though, so hunt stars while you mine granite

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Could just be underrated, I haven't tested falconry for about 2 years. Could you run some xp tests and let us know what you get?

I will run a test on them, for dark and spotted for now. I'm curious if it's underrated....will check that out!

Umoria.png

Well as said, I would try to get an estimated exp rate/hour.

I went there and found other people there, so basiclly sometimes I had to wait. In 10 minutes I got 8456 exp, multipli with 6, and I got around 50K.

I must confess my focus was rather low, and it didn't helped when crowded. I did spotted and dark kebbits, bury the bones, and drop the furs when needed.

I waited till my iventory contained 1 bone, 26 furs and my lunar staff.

On a field with just you hunting there, and no lunar staff, I think you could get 55K exp an hour when focused.

So is it underrated, or is falcon just one of the things you can do, but it's not much of a benefit?

Umoria.png