Evil stew

lcchs

I believe there is. IIRC, I seen someone on the boards mentioning they were boosting using the evil stew. The chances for +6 in a skill you want is slim.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I'm not sure on the exact chances, but from what I've heard (as I've never actually tested it myself, I've found it as a waste of time and would rather get the levels), it's pretty slim. I've seen people ask the same thing and not a one said that it was worth attempting. I've seen quite a few people suggest getting it up a couple levels, so maybe if you're 3-5 away, you're chances would improve.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Getting 5 isn't too rare, but 6's are very rare indeed.

I never saw a single 6 in over 30 stews (I was boosting for curse of arrav and a few other quests)

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Getting 5 isn't too rare, but 6's are very rare indeed.

I never saw a single 6 in over 30 stews (I was boosting for curse of arrav and a few other quests)

I suppose i will get 2 more smithing lv to get within 5 smithing lvs. thnx for the infos

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

It should be possible, but I was pretty desperate and skeptic and got it to 89.

However I did try fetching the orange spices and tried at lv85, 86, 87 and reached 90 smithing only ONCE.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

I've heard that a +6 boost is a 1/60 chance. Thus getting a +6 in the skill you want is what, 1/360? Plus, they can go down quite fast.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

You'd want to restore your smith level every time it went below your level just to be sure. I've gotten a 5 level boost before, but not a 6 level boost.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.