My Vision of Full Dragon (Sketch) NOW COLOURED

Aeriath

Sorry to doublepost. but I coloured it:

FullDragonColoured.jpg

no doubt the best drawing of full dragon i have even seen ( althought ive only seen one of them, which is yours :P :wink: )

you should send it to jagex or something althought i know they wont do anything to it but trash it... :roll:

but i personally like it

10/10 cause i can rate it :P

You really should smooth out the pauldrons (shoulder guards for the uneducated) because they'd be practically useless with all those extra protrusions. You don't need to define edges on the armour plating on the boots as well. Just make the whole thing out of curved metal plates.

Personally, I'd stay away from Runescape design conventions if I wanted to draw armour.

Hi zonorhc. The [bleep]es on the pauldrons are just for stylisc purposes, otherwise it would look like most other runescape plate bodies :D

I agree with the boots though, it does look out of place. I'm into drawing a lot, I was just using the runescape designs because I was drawing armour designed for runescape. I don;t know much about regular armour, but I'll learn a ton because I am going to a blacksmiths for my work experience :P

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!