Untradable armour

Jadinko

I COMMAND YOU TO DISCUSS UNTRADEABLE ARMOUR

I can see how untradeable BCP's could be awesome. But I think jagex is against untradeable gear with drop rates, and honestly I agree with them.

I know some people who had to kill 1000 Tormented demons for a single dragon claw drop. Something like that could give me nightmares.

That and it only took me 1 kill to get a KBD head. WAY to inconsistent

We need more fire capes/soul wars capes + Jad/Nomad bosses

Naaxi.png

I'd rather have untradeable armor come out of DIY stuff. Collecting matierals, make the armor, and make it just for yourself and make that the only way to obtain it.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I'd rather have untradeable armor come out of DIY stuff. Collecting matierals, make the armor, and make it just for yourself and make that the only way to obtain it.

I agree. This actually seems to be the direction Jagex is going. If you look at recent high level updates, you have to actually have the level to benefit from the update. Jagex also said something about how people who were used to being able to buy the highest level equipment are going to be frustrated, which leads me to believe the high level smithing update will work in the same way, so high level smiths will be the ones with access to the armor.

Of course, this is a little extreme. Maybe the armor would also be a drop from a boss?

As far as I can see anything but perhaps new mage armour comparable to armadyl/bandos is going to be impossible to integrate without destroying the balance. We don't need some vague new untradable armour, we just need more integration of skills into other skills, which Jagex has been doing as of late. Quite frankly suggestions of this nature lead nowhere, unless you actually have something specific in mind, which you should have suggested in your original post, this thread is nearly pointless.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

As far as I can see anything but perhaps new mage armour comparable to armadyl/bandos is going to be impossible to integrate without destroying the balance. We don't need some vague new untradable armour, we just need more integration of skills into other skills, which Jagex has been doing as of late. Quite frankly suggestions of this nature lead nowhere, unless you actually have something specific in mind, which you should have suggested in your original post, this thread is nearly pointless.

Why would new untradeable armour with better bonusses/special effects and with a lvl 90+ requirement destroy the balance? Runescape has no high level weapons/armour. Whip is still the best weapon in the game after 4 years, about the same for barrows still being the best armour.

I think higher levels deserve some armour only they can wear because they worked for it, not some armour that every lvl 100 can wear just because he/she has some money.

This game is based around money while it should be based around skills.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Untradeable armor to revive Smithing. Please?

I don't know that this would really provide a new way to train, would it? Most people would make 1-2 sets for themselves and then stop if it used valuable resources. I would greatly be pleased with a Smithing revival, though.

I, too, would like to see new untradeable armour, but hopefully from bosses that are difficult to kill and guarantee a reward (Jad, Nomad) rather than ones that are easier and have only a chance of dropping (TDs).

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Untradeable armor to revive Smithing. Please?

I don't know that this would really provide a new way to train, would it? Most people would make 1-2 sets for themselves and then stop if it used valuable resources. I would greatly be pleased with a Smithing revival, though.

I, too, would like to see new untradeable armour, but hopefully from bosses that are difficult to kill and guarantee a reward (Jad, Nomad) rather than ones that are easier and have only a chance of dropping (TDs).

I think it would make more people want to train Smithing.

On topic, I agree completely. New armour would really add a new aspect to the game, especially if they were untradable.

• 3 weeks later...

I COMMAND YOU TO DISCUSS UNTRADEABLE ARMOUR

I can see how untradeable BCP's could be awesome. But I think jagex is against untradeable gear with drop rates, and honestly I agree with them.

I know some people who had to kill 1000 Tormented demons for a single dragon claw drop. Something like that could give me nightmares.

That and it only took me 1 kill to get a KBD head. WAY to inconsistent

We need more fire capes/soul wars capes + Jad/Nomad bosses

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Watch Valentine's Day Online Free