- 1 H pkri

- 2h prep

- W34 is war world

Starting :

Silent Ember: 40

Massive Metal Attack: 42

47e29.png

Overview:

Well we were looking for a war all day, going from clan to clan to ask for a fight. I personally started asking around 10am EST. We felt ready to step up and found MMA. I approached them to find out that MMA had an event eariler on, and would have alot on. I quickly asked them for a fight, they said they would get back to me if they couldn't find a PVP run in. About 15 minutes later they pm'd me and we set it up. We were determined to get this fight rolling and dead set on winning. We knew it would be a difficult fight. Silent Ember pulled 40 to match MMA's. However MMA gained an extra 2 people by war time. We had alot of rangers and a solid bind unit and began the fight. Upon starting the scores were even. Some brillant transitions were pulled off which gave us the lead. With more people comming on and with KO's comming left and right we demolished MMA's numbers and they began going into regroups in the large arena. Snipers kept them at bay and we achieved 50 people in audio and in game, which im very proud of. We took the win and ran with it. Great job SE. You made me proud.

JST WAS REALLY EXCITED AT THE SITE OF 50 PEOPLE

5ufpn7.jpg

War Pictures :

47e38.png

100120160741.png

100120191129.png

EpicSause Pictures:

9190901538.png

100120155011.png

Ending:

100120191129.png

Thanks to MMA for fighting us in a short prep, alot of clans wouldn't do that and we are greatful for it

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic