f2p spot for making soft clay

Zoob

Is there still a well that is really close to the Edgeville bank? I know there used to be but I'm drawing a blank atm.

Yup, believe so - it's also featured in a quest so doubt they'd remove it.

I'd say Falador's water pump or Edgeville are both great recommendations, Edgeville seems closer in my head, but you may want to check them both out!

Is there still a well that is really close to the Edgeville bank? I know there used to be but I'm drawing a blank atm.

Yup, believe so - it's also featured in a quest so doubt they'd remove it.

I'd say Falador's water pump or Edgeville are both great recommendations, Edgeville seems closer in my head, but you may want to check them both out!

You might want to consider that the well makes a bigger target to click than the water spout, seems like a trifle but it reduces frustration by a lot :thumbsup: .

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Here´s a question: do you mine clay too?

For making soft clay in F2p, you have 3 options as far as I'm concerned.

1. Varrock, east bank to fountain north-west of mentioned bank.

2. Falador, west bank to waterpump north of mentioned bank.

3. Edgeville, bank to well slightly north-west of mentioned bank.

Keep in mind that wells require buckets whereas pumps and fountains don't necessarily.

Had you been P2p I would say Lumbridge Castle basement, RFD bank to sink. That's definetly the best. :mrgreen:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Here´s a question: do you mine clay too?

To answer THAT question, Varrock South-West Mine is definitely the best mine to do your business. (MAKE SURE YOU USE A RUNE PICKAXE!!!)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

now that you mention it, the fountain northwest of varroks east bank is also a great location.... i just don't like edge cause you NEED a bucket... at the fountain or pump... u can use bowls, jugs... buckets... anything you want... and yes, the pump is hard to click on, but it is technically the closest :P haha

I need to make some bowls. My crafting level is crap. :(

Make gold amulets. They are faster than making bowls (assuming you bank), and can also net some profit.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

y are you making soft clay?

I need to make some bowls. My crafting level is crap. :(

Whoa buddy. If you're just making bowls then you're wasting money. Better off making amulets or some other jewelry. Softening clay is primarily a money making venture as they're worth quite a bit on member worlds for tele-tabs.