[TICT] Legends Never Die vs Dragonwood

Stewie390

Be a shame if DW take the win, no flame intended but most likely the 'lesser' clan would be forwarded, not exactly how tournaments work. You can't blame two idiotic AS's on a 15v0 win in this war.

Great fight Dragonwood, I enjoyed it. Your range unit almost ko'd me at one point but managed to lap you and make up :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100208170705.png

Are those trees at the southwest out of bounds?, i've always wondered since its right on the fence, anyone care to clear that up for me?

grats to whoever won

also notice in that pic theres a purple dot even farther out on your minimap.

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+

Be a shame if DW take the win, no flame intended but most likely the 'lesser' clan would be forwarded, not exactly how tournaments work. You can't blame two idiotic AS's on a 15v0 win in this war.

Great fight Dragonwood, I enjoyed it. Your range unit almost ko'd me at one point but managed to lap you and make up :)

The reason you could "lap" us is because we have 5 snipers hitting our binders. You expect us to be able to keep perfect binds when you have 5 snipers hitting our hybrids?

100208170705.png

Are those trees at the southwest out of bounds?, i've always wondered since its right on the fence, anyone care to clear that up for me?

grats to whoever won

They are in bounds but running south of them are(she/he did not in this case). The picture is to prove snipers if anyone wants to reply to this about it.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

GF Dragonwood - trying to claim a win on this is a bit farfetched. We were ahead after 2 piles, and dominated the fight. Thanks for the fight, and goodluck with your other sections of the tourny. x

Read my posts before you assume things.

If you're not claiming it, or not claiming we cheated then your going an odd way about giving us a congratz on the win, and a goodluck on the next round.

hippybabecopy.jpg

The RuneScape Warhungers Federation PK Leader

The reason you could "lap" us is because we have 5 snipers hitting our binders. You expect us to be able to keep perfect binds when you have 5 snipers hitting our hybrids?

LOL your screenshots are all skeptical - PROVE we had 5 Snipers CAMPING your binders rofl.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

LOL your screenshots are all skeptical - PROVE we had 5 Snipers CAMPING your binders rofl.

5snipers.png

I have binds in my inventory :P

Stewie all you are trying to is discredit my evidence where you have not provided any. Before trying to discredit mine try posting some of your own.

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Tipitsignature.gif

Honestly, I considered your view on the amount of people we had near/hitting yours. But I was piled 2nd my friend (or 3rd) and I know for a fact that there was ONE sniper on you that time (Joe) and I know LND don't send out all our snipers at once. So don't persuade yourself that's the excuse for every reason why we out performed you - buddy.

Honestly, I considered your view on the amount of people we had near/hitting yours. But I was piled 2nd my friend (or 3rd) and I know for a fact that there was ONE sniper on you that time (Joe) and I know LND don't send out all our snipers at once. So don't persuade yourself that's the excuse for every reason why we out performed you - buddy.

We had a horrible preformance today i wouldn't be surprised if you did. Maybe some of your "antisnipers" chased one of our hybrids when they thought they were sniping all across the map.

Tipitsignature.gif

5snipers.png

Stewie all you are trying to is discredit my evidence where you have not provided any. Before trying to discredit mine try posting some of your own.

What evidence do we need to provide? This fight went cleanly for us, we didn't oversend Snipers, we didn't have any issues with this.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

I'd say, if there was a video wait for it.

Yes, the Lnd member ran out at 17-18 or something, but 15-0 seems convincing, personally don't see that changing.

I think Lnd wins, but good luck to Mods on this one.. :s

5snipers.png

What evidence do we need to provide? This fight went cleanly for us, we didn't oversend Snipers, we didn't have any issues with this.

There is a point where your "antisnipers" become snipers and your members clearly overstepped their boundaries. You can't have a person run from the tip ne wall and the other person be on the south side of the sw call and call that antisniping. That is sniping and don't try to argue any different.

Tipitsignature.gif

5snipers.png

Is that just me... or do I see 5 people attacking a pile? Don't crop the map. Plus, why would we have screenshots proving something we didn't permit?

Honestly DW, we apolagize for appearing we had 5-6 snipers - we didn't. It was simply lousy AS's (which are being punished). Now please, stop crying about this and posting the same picture every reply. You're beginning to not make sense. Your argument would be much more valid if the ending was close like 4-0, however 15-0? I'm not using that as an excuse to surposedly mass sniping, simply pointing out you're trying to win a debate with very low structure of your opinion.

It was a good fight, good luck in future fights.

5snipers.png

Is that just me... or do I see 5 people attacking a pile? Don't crop the map. Plus, why would we have screenshots proving something we didn't permit?

Honestly DW, we apolagize for appearing we had 5-6 snipers - we didn't. It was simply lousy AS's (which are being punished). Now please, stop crying about this and posting the same picture every reply. You're beginning to not make sense. Your argument would be much more valid if the ending was close like 4-0, however 15-0? I'm not using that as an excuse to surposedly mass sniping, simply pointing out you're trying to win a debate with very low structure of your opinion.

It was a good fight, good luck in future fights.

We geared up in this fight expecting 3 snipers so we made more of our members range(still a decent amount tirbrided). We were taken by surprised having 5 snipers and thus were not prepared to be mass sniped and thus had no binds and could not keep a successful pile for the whole war. How are you suppose to get alot of kills, you had 4 -5 binders roughly the whole fight, those binders wouldn't have faired well if we sent 5 snipers one to camp each of them.

Tipitsignature.gif

Hard to tell who won at this point, Lots of rules broken by LND. But I think both clans performed pretty good.

Ex Legendz Warlord - Proud DV Warlord- Ex SE Member - New Threat FA

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Don's LastWordsFor twr - Click Here

Dont look if you cant handle the truth.

If you are registering an appeal about the result, then pm clan staff with the evidence, mulitquoting and going round the same arguments endless times wont be tolerated, this is a warning.

ps... Range fights are quite difficult to judge by pictures as rangers can be away from the pile, if you wish clan staff to watch a video and to then lodge an appeal then do so.

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

If you are registering an appeal about the result, then pm clan staff with the evidence, mulitquoting and going round the same arguments endless times wont be tolerated, this is a warning.

ps... Range fights are quite difficult to judge by pictures as rangers can be away from the pile, if you wish clan staff to watch a video and to then lodge an appeal then do so.

Any particular mod?

Heres a picture of 15-16 when they began heavily mass sniping (4-5 on us 80%+ of the time). This is when they snipers kicked in and kept our binds on lockdown.

14nhczs.png

Tipitsignature.gif

Any particular mod?

Heres a picture of 15-16 when they began heavily mass sniping (4-5 on us 80%+ of the time). This is when they snipers kicked in and kept our binds on lockdown.

14nhczs.png

WOW Wth Rofl. Now your getting beyond a joke. Thats our main pile ROFL and there is only 3 White Dots around you.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

Any particular mod?

14nhczs.png

WOW Wth Rofl. Now your getting beyond a joke.

The only joke is your excuse.

Tipitsignature.gif

Any particular mod?

14nhczs.png

WOW Wth Rofl. Now your getting beyond a joke.

The only joke is your excuse.

OH NO YOU DIN'T!

Looked like both clans performed dreadful. Not to mention a messy war, personally I don't like either of you guys and I do recall LND dragging/hugging those south trees, on vid too if you want i could find it, anywayz I think mods will decide rm is fair.

Best of luck to both sides.

EDIT: made it sound like iwatched and vidded your war, what I meant is LND has in the past used those trees to hug if you wanted a reference to them using such tactics.

6590ew.jpg

Looked like both clans performed dreadful. Not to mention a messy war, personally I don't like either of you guys and I do recall LND dragging/hugging those south trees, on vid too if you want i could find it, anywayz I think mods will decide rm is fair.

Best of luck to both sides.

EDIT: made it sound like iwatched and vidded your war, what I meant is LND has in the past used those trees to hug if you wanted a reference to them using such tactics.

Winning with 15 out of 20 left isn't a dreadful performance. Come back when you have posts that make sense.

hippybabecopy.jpg

The RuneScape Warhungers Federation PK Leader

Winning with 15 out of 20 left isn't a dreadful performance. Come back when you have posts that make sense.

It seems like the only reason you had 15 left is because of the all the rule infractions you had? For instance, if I had everyone in my clan bring corrupt to a non-corrupt war, obviously its not going to be close reguardless of how well each clan would really do. Also, as seen by the Jagex cup it doesn't matter how big or small of a rule you broke, breaking the rules is breaking the rules. (Ie; Vr getting DQ'D if I remember correctly?) And if you were really dominating so much, why are you so defensive on this topic? No one was claiming a win over you, yet your posts seem to scream "We obviously dominated so it doesn't matter if we broke the rules because we won by a lot ( Due to the advantage of breaking the rules...? )"

Just thought about that and figured I should post since you seem to be making a big deal about 15 ending :P

Leader of Nexus

Solace FA

PI6lf.png

http://www.nx-clan.com/