11-Feb-2010 - RuneScape Q&A - Content Team

demby123

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How long have you been working on the new skill that is due for release this year?

Pk Pewn

1. Literally for years.

"

"When can we expect the new skill? What is it? Any hints? Can you confirm it has nothing to do with boats? Can you confirm it doesn't begin with a B? Necromancy? Archaeology? Can you say anything about those two things? Can you say whether it will be expensive, fast or slow XP, or anything of the sort?

Minifootyguy

I cannot say it has nothing to do with boats because a ship is featuring in it quite prominently, but I can repeat that it is not Sailing or anything like that. The skill doesn't start with a B. It won't be expensive.

"

Let's see, it has been in development for years and involves a boat, it will also take us somewhere outside of the map...

Kudos Island finally being released maybe? With it allowing access to the new skill?

"How long have you been working on the new skill that is due for release this year?

Pk Pewn

1. Literally for years.

"

"When can we expect the new skill? What is it? Any hints? Can you confirm it has nothing to do with boats? Can you confirm it doesn't begin with a B? Necromancy? Archaeology? Can you say anything about those two things? Can you say whether it will be expensive, fast or slow XP, or anything of the sort?

Minifootyguy

I cannot say it has nothing to do with boats because a ship is featuring in it quite prominently, but I can repeat that it is not Sailing or anything like that. The skill doesn't start with a B. It won't be expensive.

"

Let's see, it has been in development for years and involves a boat, it will also take us somewhere outside of the map...

Kudos Island finally being released maybe? With it allowing access to the new skill?

But it's F2P, so isn't that kinda out of the question?

Pk Pewn

1. Literally for years.

"

"When can we expect the new skill? What is it? Any hints? Can you confirm it has nothing to do with boats? Can you confirm it doesn't begin with a 'B'? Necromancy? Archaeology? Can you say anything about those two things? Can you say whether it will be expensive, fast or slow XP, or anything of the sort?

Minifootyguy

I cannot say it has nothing to do with boats because a ship is featuring in it quite prominently, but I can repeat that it is not Sailing or anything like that. The skill doesn't start with a 'B'. It won't be expensive.

"

They do say it takes you outside the current free world map though.

[hide]

Pk Pewn

1. Literally for years.

"

"When can we expect the new skill? What is it? Any hints? Can you confirm it has nothing to do with boats? Can you confirm it doesn't begin with a 'B'? Necromancy? Archaeology? Can you say anything about those two things? Can you say whether it will be expensive, fast or slow XP, or anything of the sort?

Minifootyguy

I cannot say it has nothing to do with boats because a ship is featuring in it quite prominently, but I can repeat that it is not Sailing or anything like that. The skill doesn't start with a 'B'. It won't be expensive.

"

[/hide]

I'm no expert on this obviously, but doesn't the Museum etc. require a quest or two?

[hide]

Pk Pewn

1. Literally for years.

"

Minifootyguy

"

[/hide]

I'm no expert on this obviously, but doesn't the Museum etc. require a quest or two?

Yeah I'm almost positive that you need p2p quests to have enough kudos for the boat.

britonlongbo.png

Seems to have gone the way of all the Q&As lately. The last content Q&A answered a lot more and was a bunch better.

Here is my 5 step guide to creating a Jagex Q&A:

1) Put in a whole bunch of questions you won't answer.

2) Not answer them.

3) Put in about one question per page that people want to know and you actually could answer.

4) Don't answer it, but answer another question no one really cares about.

5) Say it's getting late and you have to go.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.