Slayer problem

Themooingcow666

Ok so my stats are in my siggy, but i was wondering, should i switch to another slayer person?

I have sumona, and i have gotten the EXACT same monsters every time, and i'm honestly getting over her haha.

Here is the list i get over and over again

1. Basilisk

2. Cave Crawlers

3. Banshees

4. Trolls

5. Bloodvelds

6. and once fire giants

7. and maybe turoths? Idr i think it might have been another master ( i keep track of drops for each task)

so what i was wondering is what master should i use? I am over sumona, and slayer WAS fun until her. Thank you :D

Themooingcow.png

Give Duradel a shot. That usually fixes those kind of problems. Or change up your block list and see how that works.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

With your stats, I would say start using Duradel. If you have the charms to, get 68 summoning, at which point you have no excuse not to use Duradel. His tasks are just better. Also, the quests are important. Do as many as you can for more monsters. Helps with the variety.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Three options: range black dragons, kill baby black dragons, or just skip the task. I have them blocked, personally, as I don't like any of the methods to complete that task. You'll want to look at Duradel's tasks and start working on your block list.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Three options: range black dragons, kill baby black dragons, or just skip the task. I have them blocked, personally, as I don't like any of the methods to complete that task. You'll want to look at Duradel's tasks and start working on your block list.

Woops O.o i meant to say black demons O.o i was looking up dragons at the time. but what about demons?

Themooingcow.png

Well, if you have money to throw around, cannon and range in Taverly. If you don't have as much money, just range them without the cannon. It's either that or kill them using prayer armour and praying against melee, it's up to you to decide which you want to go with. Each has their own adavantages, but expect this task to take a while if you don't have the money to throw around to use a cannon.

MischlingsSH.png

Well, if you have money to throw around, cannon and range in Taverly. If you don't have as much money, just range them without the cannon. It's either that or kill them using prayer armour and praying against melee, it's up to you to decide which you want to go with. Each has their own adavantages, but expect this task to take a while if you don't have the money to throw around to use a cannon.

Ah ok, eh this sucks haha, i am saving my money for Dpick, so i guess i'll melee them, but thanks for the help i think i'm going to use sumona till i'm higher level.

Themooingcow.png

If you don't have anything on your list, consider putting some tasks on there.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

what's wrong with warped tortoises?

They are easy. Decent drops.

I'm always happy when I get em, good items for summon & the rune items drop frequently.

Swamp tar is also very usefull for herblore xp and cash :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Tortoises are easy to kill and have good drops

Terrorbirds are harder to kill and take longer, but still have decent drops

Anyway, the one in Shilo doesnt assign Tortoises according to the assignment list in the slayer guide

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

If you don't want to cannon in Taverly kill them in CT for the charms. Super easy safes there as well.

vettro.png

If you don't want to cannon in Taverly kill them in CT for the charms. Super easy safes there as well.

The charms in taverly and CT are the same now -- that was updated a while ago, though I can't remember exactly when.

MischlingsSH.png

The charms in taverly and CT are the same now -- that was updated a while ago, though I can't remember exactly when.

The CT ones still have a better drop rate then those in Tav. But its not that much of a difference but its still better.

GWD: