16-Feb-2010 - Guaranteed Content Poll + Machinima Q&A Video

Saradomin_Mage

Two reasons why Infinity Robes are the best choice:

1) Infinity Robes have 5 parts to the set: Hat, Top, Bottom, Gloves, Boots. If Jagex decides to give coloring options to all pieces, then that's 5 new items with alternative colors. In actuality, I think the most we can hope for is 2, the Top and the Bottom; 3 including the Hat, but I doubt it.

2) Since Infinity Robes are quite a jazzy combination of colors, each coloring option would also have to be an equivalent gradient. So then we would have multiple colors for every coloring option.

It just seems like you get the most of your money picking it, despite not wearing it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crystal bow... you can't even use that at all in this mini game. It IS more useless than weilding your pet rock, with which you still have three attack styles.

What does this post even mean?

Also, "Oh noo, Jagex is not fulfilling their obligation to release huge amounts of content every week! Why can't they update slayer every single week? I'd be so happy."

Get over it; Jagex doesn't need to give us a giant update each week.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

crystal bow... you can't even use that at all in this mini game. It IS more useless than weilding your pet rock, with which you still have three attack styles.

Also, "Oh noo, Jagex is not fulfilling their obligation to release huge amounts of content every week! Why can't they update slayer every single week? I'd be so happy."

How about one every 2 months? We haven't had anything great since Nomad. And the double runes, quest, mint cake thing was not big because it was two weeks of combined updates. Oh, and a lot of us had some issues with Nomad on a different level.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I voted lunar staff...its the only item on there I use regularly

I notice it is last at the moment...

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Seriously how can Lunar Staff be under pet rock >.> I voted infinity robes in the end btw, seeing Lunar Staff will never win anyway.. infinity robes is a good second choice.

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

How about one every 2 months? We haven't had anything great since Nomad. And the double runes, quest, mint cake thing was not big because it was two weeks of combined updates. Oh, and a lot of us had some issues with Nomad on a different level.

If we had big content every week we'd define it as normal, and we'd want "bigger" content, plus the game would change so much unless you have the time to play it'd be hard to keep up.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

If we had big content every week we'd define it as normal, and we'd want "bigger" content, plus the game would change so much unless you have the time to play it'd be hard to keep up.

My mistake. I thought the guy I quoted said big, not huge. I want big updates once every two months and something huge every six months. Also, the huge thin can take the place of the big thing for that month. That being said, 4 big updates a year and 2 huge ones. So I'm waiting for something big next, then the huge thing can be the skill, then some other big stuff, etc.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Er... okay, I've no idea where you got with that.

But one of the major complaints about the whip being coloured by this particular mini game is that the whip is ineffective 1/4th the time you use it, thus making it not a prime item for attackers.

To use range in this mini game, you have to switch between four types of ammo.

Crystal bow does not even use ammo.