16-Feb-2010 - Guaranteed Content Poll + Machinima Q&A Video

Saradomin_Mage

Guaranteed Content Poll: Recolouring

If you have recently visited Commander Connad in Barbarian Assault, you may be aware that he is willing to paint abyssal whips for a fee. This has proved popular, so he has expanded the enterprise to include one more item.

To decide what that item will be, vote in this week's guaranteed content poll, accessed from the left-hand side of the RuneScape front page. The winner will be announced on Monday, 22nd of February, and the recolouring option will be released in a future game update.

Mod Osborne

RuneScape Editor

Machinima Q&A Video

Since the launch of the Orb, Community Management have collected lots of feedback and answered many Orb-related questions. Some questions, though, were best answered by the Orbs developer himself, and so this week, Mod Hohbein caught up with Mod Fnord to pass on the feedback and ask a few of the communitys burning questions.

You can see what Mod Fnord had to say and also see how the community have been putting the Orb to good use by visiting the RuneScape YouTube channel (youtube.com/runescape). While youre there, dont forget to subscribe to the channel to show your support!

See you there!

Mod Paul M

Community Management

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is nobody choosing Lunar staff? -_- Its the only one I really use in every day gameplay...

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Do you think there might be a buyout on all the listed items, anyway? That might be a disaster.

Well half of the items there are untradable, crystal bow and dark bow are pretty cheap anyway, even if they were bought out I doubt a disaster is going to happen.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

picked dark bow

crystal bow doesn't really make sense if it doesn't look like crystal but I don't really care

Agree with crystal, also because crystal shield won't be changed.

Probably robin or lunar staff, haven't decided yet.

imagangster.png

Has anyone checked out the Q&A video? I took a look at it and my first thought was "Wow, Mod Fnord looks a little butch. Oh wait, she's a he..." :mellow:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Wait, what would be the point in a colored crystal bow if nobody uses it? It would make more sense if we had the option to color crossbows, considering the majority of everybody ranges with crossbows because they are more efficient...

The problem with that though is they already use a colouring system to identify which crossbow you're using.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.