A True Tempt Returns

Lovelost

yo downfall was also being a *no honor* clan in dv vs tv+sw in pvp so i dont see a difference that tk is crashing your war, after all downfall is a *no honour* clan.

Yo a tip for you guys,

Crashing a *no honour* clan doesnt make your clan no honour, so gj tk :thumbup:

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for crashing our planned fight today... so much for being an "honor" clan lol? :rolleyes:

hit us on trips... not wars /facepalm

oh yea hitting DV on pvp war was pretty fun huh? so much for an *honor* clan df is?

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

lmfao, I see my name twice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for crashing our planned fight today... so much for being an "honor" clan lol? :rolleyes:

Just because a clan shows up doesn't mean they're crashing.

piling and camping our members throughout an entire war... yea thats "watching" lololol

oh yea hitting DV on pvp war was pretty fun huh? so much for an *honor* clan df is?

ROFL.... are u dumb?... u rushed us.. we never touched u until ur whole pile rushed us lol.... sit down.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

piling and camping our members throughout an entire war... yea thats "watching" lololol

ROFL.... are u dumb?... u rushed us.. we never touched u until ur whole pile rushed us lol.... sit down.

yo kid, you sit down because i have proof that u guys were gonna hit dv wanna see it again?:

1002221613131v.png

Now who sits down?

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

yo kid, you sit down because i have proof that u guys were gonna hit dv wanna see it again?:

1002221613131v.png

Now who sits down?

THAT IS TPR LOL! Everton is not a downfall member... or leader lulululu... u make me laugh.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

pkwarvstbk4.png

pkwarvstbk3.png

100226183620.png

dxy1lg.png

pkwarvstbk2.png

Sniping and Crashing fights, TK for next DK?

Their reason is "blame tpr" wtf does tpr have to do with Downfall lol?

You were returning to watch your war in a full rune set! How could I pass such an offer at rune! But hey, maybe your right killing a person returning in a matched opts in a full rune set is obviously the worst NH possible.

(21:37:05) <Lovelost> Jeff

(21:37:09) <jeffreyp> >?

(21:37:11) <Lovelost> when did hitman die at your war today

(21:37:17) <Lovelost> near the begininning?

(21:37:18) <jeffreyp> first one to die

Thanks to the confermation from your member I would like to pose your statement as propaganda.

Also, killing 2 watchers in your fight, from both sides isn't crashing. Atleast know your acusations before you post them.

However I will admit what actually happened on the topic that I will be posting later on today. Keep your eyes open for that and stay off this one as it has nothing to do with it at all.

~Lovelost

You were blasting our pile which caused us the fight, some of your members sniped us, you were passing through the battlefield acting like big boys getting in every ones way. Why spam "blame tpr" when piling me? We were winning with a 2 man advantage and doing great until you guys showed up, after that our members couldn't tank long enough cuz of the food they got sniped out of. TBK didn't had any snipers at all so don't give me that BS. How about crash a PvP clan so you can get cleared like you did with Team Kenyas 50 opts, stop acting like DK and stop taking on cwa base clans and crash them, cuz deny it or not TBK and Downfall saw it, you can confirm with them if you like. They won't post the win cuz they know it was truth, respect for them, shame TK had to ruin the fun, why did you come in the first place?

yo downfall was also being a *no honor* clan in dv vs tv+sw in pvp so i dont see a difference that tk is crashing your war, after all downfall is a *no honour* clan.

We aren't NH, we don't hack sites like DV does, you came and rushed us first which we then fought back, I thought we already went through this, get over it. And the pic you have is not even proof, it doesn't say "crashing DV", are you dumb? Plz dude TPR and Downfall are separate, why are you getting us into it, why won't you find proof on DF's site, got no more spies bro? pm generaldesor to spy.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

1002221613131v.png

Now who sits down?

THAT IS TPR LOL! Everton is not a downfall member... or leader lulululu... u make me laugh.

You should check this before you post this thing

http://forum.tip.it/topic/258889-tpr-downfalls-night-out-in-pvp/

and look it carefully before you talk,

there is one downfall memebr right here :

100221202244.png

Whole lot of df mems spamming df:

100221143107.png

I believe df mae luke is one of the high ranks in df so here is his pic killing a dv member:

legacy8142009.png

Now sit down kid and stop whining.

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

again.. THATS AFTER U RUSHED US LOL.... we did attack u... AFTER u rushed us... lmfao.. please just stop trying.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

They are in TPR, I invited a few to come, still doesn't change the fact that we didn't crash your fight, your the only one here whining and crying about it, shouldn't have rushed us, you needed to let the ac to the job. If TK came to our fight and we go and rush them first and they fight back I don't consider that a crash BECAUSE WE ATTACKED FIRST. but sicne we didn't it was consider a crash, damn man you got the ray syndrome activated, take a pill.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Dv your clan is too scared of fighting downfall in pvp, even sniping them, keep trying to suck up to TK rofl,maybe one day it will work.

eossig7.gif

Eosleader.gifPROUD EOS RETIRED jfzxvq.pngPROUD TPR OLDSCHOOL

In Prannoy We Trust.

They are in TPR, I invited a few to come, still doesn't change the fact that we didn't crash your fight, your the only one here whining and crying about it, shouldn't have rushed us, you needed to let the ac to the job. If TK came to our fight and we go and rush them first and they fight back I don't consider that a crash BECAUSE WE ATTACKED FIRST. but sicne we didn't it was consider a crash, damn man you got the ray syndrome activated, take a pill.

lololol raging because losing 1 of 3 rune sets? nahh i dont think i got will disease.

Yo best medical hospitals for will disease are in here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatric_hospital

You should check it out sometime hitman :thumbup:

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

lololol sad because losing 1 of 3 rune sets?

Thehitman was promoted caller of team kenya towards the end of that team Im pretty sure he has more sets than you. IF dv has so much sets why do you guys never fight tpr back why always panic-logout?

eossig7.gif

Eosleader.gifPROUD EOS RETIRED jfzxvq.pngPROUD TPR OLDSCHOOL

In Prannoy We Trust.

downfall raging cause they lost 1 of there 3 sets roflmao

^Proof that they indeed crash.

We don't care about the sets bro, we just wanted a clean fight until you came and crash.

lol runepkers u just got owned gf :thumbup:

If only this post wasn't biased oh wait..... it is

Keep sucking up to them dude, maybe one day they will like it and ally with you guys.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

i guarantee you my bank is bigger than yours lol :rolleyes:

dont crash planned fights... not cool :thumbdown:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

thehitman324, on 26 February 2010 - 10:05 PM, said:

at least they had the balls to step out into a pvp war instead of crashing like [bleep]es, df cant event step out into pvp now cause theyre [cabbage] scared of losing 1 of their 3 sets to tk, if downfall really want to talk then i suggest they war tk in a pkri otherwise shutup and grow some balls, but until that time dont hate on dv as they showed more courage than downfall ever will

tifovsigev3.jpg

i guarantee you my bank is bigger than yours lol :rolleyes:

dont crash planned fights... not cool :thumbdown:

You should talk to yourself about that *no honour* clan members.

Check the best definition for Will disease that has been specially found in tpr and downfall, You can see the definiton right here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

I got no kills today, only two assist, sucks :S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lololol raging because losing 1 of 3 rune sets? nahh i dont think i got will disease.

Yo best medical hospitals for will disease are in here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatric_hospital

You should check it out sometime hitman :thumbup:

your a cool guy :thumbup:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

at least they had the balls to step out into a pvp war instead of crashing like [bleep]es, df cant event step out into pvp now cause theyre [cabbage] scared of losing 1 of their 3 sets to tk, if downfall really want to talk then i suggest they war tk in a pkri otherwise shutup and grow some balls, but until that time dont hate on dv as they showed more courage than downfall ever will

Lol and what were we doing? Randomly attacking a clan for the fun of it? And why would we war you after you come along and snipe us in a war?

Neltak.png

rofl bro... how about u think, before you post. Your making your clan look bad :thumbdown:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

Who are you quoting bro, do you have the ray syndrome?

I'm pretty sure Downfall has had more pvp wars then Tempted Killers and DV combined so don't think just cuz you have more pk trips then us your so kool. Idk what you talking about DV has never done a pvp war, I suggest you shut up and get your facts straight before talking [cabbage] because you being a decent flamer is like Ray not getting K0'ed when he tanks in pvp.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

We all have up and downs, it's just a good-old game of scape. Clans trolling each other are like a bow of rice in Japan, EVERYWHERE.

So I don't see any reason continuing anymore, why not we just stay off this. And if downfall is got beef, they can try giving us a payback later when the time is right, instead of wasting time trolling around here. Trolling doesn't change things that already happened.