dust devils

brownman85

yes but i dont have the level for the bunyip. i think that i will just tank them o well. thanks

bones to peaches tabs/casts then

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

keep in mind that you MUST have a face mask or slayer helm to fight these, I've actually seen people come with full void range and them wonder why they got owned in 10 seconds.

If you fight the ones in the chaos tunnel, you'll need to tank them, there's no safe spots there. There's safe spots for the ones in the smokey well east of the Bandit Camp, but the Devils are much more spread out.

Bones to Peaches would be good for healing. You could also try a void spinner pouch, but I don't think they're really worth their cost.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

If you wish to Range them without tanking, then your best bet will be in the Smoke Dungeon:

68825145.png

I did a quick edit on the map, and I circled the area that two Dust Devils are at, which is a great spot to Range. And then just below that, I put two white dots, which represent the two safespots that are commonly used for that location. This is, in my opinion, the best safespots for Dust Devils, just because it's easy to use, and meleers won't want to attack those, since they're slightly more spread out, and only two of them. I probably ranged 75-85 on Dust Devils, with Blue Dragons in there as well. So, I spent quite a bit of time there. Things have changed since, so I don't necessarily know all the best methods though, with new equipment. It might just be easier to tank nowadays, etc.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

In the chaos tunnels there is no safespot. So you should tank them there, by using B2P tabs or cast.

In the smokey well, they are spread out, but there are safespots. Don't forget your facemask/masked earmuffs/slayer helmet.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png