Crashers.

Peronix

Seriously, what the hell is up with this crap? In one tormented demon trip I've been crashed TWICE. First one failed miserably, died and came back and cussed me because he lost part of his karils (much to my delight), second one was a fail nerd with a titan who referred to himself as a "proper e-thug" when I asked him WTF. So of course I lured all the demons onto him, which nearly got both me and him killed.

Are you bastards seriously so lazy that you can't hop? Or do you just enjoy making [bleep]s of yourselves? I'm really starting to hate this generation of Scapers. Bunch of miserable trolls...

...of course, I'm probably just feeding you losers right now. You know who you are... :angry:

lol...i've had that happen to me a bunch of times...been killing iron/steel drags at the frozen fortress when noobs have tried to take the dragons after they've attacked me...ends up working better for me though because they waste a ton more food doing that...lol...I personally say skrew'm...shrimpz will be shrimpz, and will end up being fried/beer battered by stronger people like me...lol (btw...shrimpz is my nickname for noobs...lol)

div>

lol...i've had that happen to me a bunch of times...been killing iron/steel drags at the frozen fortress when noobs have tried to take the dragons after they've attacked me...ends up working better for me though because they waste a ton more food doing that...lol...I personally say skrew'm...shrimpz will be shrimpz, and will end up being fried/beer battered by stronger people like me...lol (btw...shrimpz is my nickname for noobs...lol)

I must be lucky then, because I have never seen anyone else killing metals at Ghorrock, when I have been there. Only couple of questers run past once in a while.

But I usually try to negotiate with them so we can share the monster. But only if there are plenty of them. Meaning that he staus in that corner and kills those monsters, while I stay here and kill these. But crashers are very bad indeed. 1 managed to lure 5 tormented demons at us. teletab out with 16 hp.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

It's common courtesy to hop. I always hop unless the spot can support 1 more person. However, that doesn't mean everyone HAS to.

when i used to play lineage2 our guild would completely crash boss kills - waiting til they had spent an hour or so getting the bosses hp to ca 2% then wiping their whole raid and snatching all their loot

you're kinda lucky tbh

;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

What annoys me most about them is they have no respect at all.

I've had tons of people try to crash me at DK's recently and they normally just fail terribly curse then hop.

I mean seriously its easier for both of use if you have the decency to just hop in the first place, it saves you and me a lot of time and effort.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

It's common courtesy to hop. I always hop unless the spot can support 1 more person. However, that doesn't mean everyone HAS to.

This is true, unless the person your crashing you have a personal vendetta against. But thats my opinion. I usually hop 99% of the time.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Gah, so yesterday someone else crashed me at TDs. He was maxed, and of course, started bragging about his stats after taking my kill, saying "Gl babe", then when I said it barely takes any time to hop he said "kk hop then." -.- I can barely even play. I'm sick of it... I don't see why they just can't hop. :/ (though two nicer players hopped before he showed up)

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

Only after this weekend did I fully understand and support this rant. So i've been bursting and atleast once per trip and I've always been crashed by the same kind of people 135-138 combat, just being a general [bleep], I mean I used to respect people of higher combat, but that just went down the drain.

Only after this weekend did I fully understand and support this rant. So i've been bursting and atleast once per trip and I've always been crashed by the same kind of people 135-138 combat, just being a general [bleep], I mean I used to respect people of higher combat, but that just went down the drain.

Get bigger or go train somewhere else....?

Anyhow, I realize how annoying this can be, but I'll let you in to my little secret: PVP worlds. These are usually empty everywhere. I usually mine adamantite in BH worlds (as a bonus there's no revenants) to get my EP up, but I've also found them to be empty at moss giants in crandor (one of the most popular F2P spots).

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Anyhow, I realize how annoying this can be, but I'll let you in to my little secret: PVP worlds. These are usually empty everywhere. I usually mine adamantite in BH worlds (as a bonus there's no revenants) to get my EP up, but I've also found them to be empty at moss giants in crandor (one of the most popular F2P spots).

great idea, should have thought of this ages ago

always gonna ep when i skill from now on, then pk to break to break up the monotony at 100%

thanks broseph ;)

edit: oooh some 120 smacked me with a pickaxe and took my spot, omw back with pkin gear ;D

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

The way I see it, if you're being crashed by someone higher level than you, you have no right to complain. If you're being crashed by someone of about equal level, and you fail, you have no right to complain. If you get crashed by someone lower level than you, and you lose, you have no right to complain.

Don't like a crasher? Leave and come back armed and ready for maximum DPS. Steal kills for twenty minutes. Laugh. ????. Profit.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

The way I see it, if you're being crashed by someone higher level than you, you have no right to complain. If you're being crashed by someone of about equal level, and you fail, you have no right to complain. If you get crashed by someone lower level than you, and you lose, you have no right to complain.

Don't like a crasher? Leave and come back armed and ready for maximum DPS. Steal kills for twenty minutes. Laugh. ????. Profit.

Why don't I have a right to complain if someone is higher level then me and crashes? Does they're higher combat automatically allow them access to anything they please at whatever time?

This is not ftp, where the training areas are limited and there is large amount of people, this is where someone logs into a world, see's someone already there, and brutishly attempts to take it.

Why don't I have a right to complain if someone is higher level then me and crashes? Does they're higher combat automatically allow them access to anything they please at whatever time?

Exactly. Glad we're on the same page.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

This is not ftp, where the training areas are limited and there is large amount of people, this is where someone logs into a world, see's someone already there, and brutishly attempts to take it.

How is it that someone taking your training spot is different on a P2P world than on a F2P world? It isn't, and don't pretend it is. These same scenarios happen regardless of status, and my advice still stands: There are less people in training spots in PvP than there are on normal worlds. As a bonus, if someone tries to crash, you can also kill them.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Exactly. Glad we're on the same page.

Great, good thing I'm training my combat before I do any skilling. :)

How is it that someone taking your training spot is different on a P2P world than on a F2P world? It isn't, and don't pretend it is. These same scenarios happen regardless of status, and my advice still stands: There are less people in training spots in PvP than there are on normal worlds. As a bonus, if someone tries to crash, you can also kill them.

Sorry, not trying to demean anyone with the status thing, what I mean, in ftp, even during non peak hours, there are crowded training spots, while during non peak time in members, the spots are usually not as crowded.

And yes, your advice is good, but I'm not one for ptp pvp, atleast not yet.

I'm maxed combat so basically if I get crashed by someone the same level weather I "fail" or not comes down to luck. Probably what will end up happening is I get half the kills. I'm not going to waste my time with that, if I get crashed I just hop.

But yes, I have every right to complain you tool. If you haven't an ounce of courtesy in your veins then I have less than zero respect for you. Of course, people like you don't care about respect, do you? You just take, take, take.

And btw your logic is completely stupid. "If I'm getting beaten up in school by stronger kids, it's my fault since I should go work out more". "If I'm getting beaten up in school by kids of the same strength, I should take Karate". "If I get beaten up by a girl, it's my fault because I FAIL LOLOLOL". Yeah no. And yes it can be compared, both are basically bullying.

There's also two more types of worlds that are like this: Skill Total Worlds, and Foreign Language Worlds.

Skill Total Worlds: Usually the most unpopular world even during peak times. Lack of bots also make this great. The downside is that there is still some competition, although not very much.

Foreign Language Worlds: I've been on a German world with only 30 people in total in that world. The downside is random events, though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I like how you assume that P2P PVP worlds work in the same way that F2P worlds do, great assumption there. There's a huge difference between risking 10s of millions while monster hunting in P2P as compared to risking what, 150k in Rune in F2P?

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I like how you assume that P2P PVP worlds work in the same way that F2P worlds do, great assumption there. There's a huge difference between risking 10s of millions while monster hunting in P2P as compared to risking what, 150k in Rune in F2P?

Rune platebody - 70k

Rune platelegs - 50k

Rune kiteshield - 50k

Rune full helm - 20k

Rune gloves - 170k

Rune scimitar - 35k

Rune 2h - 50k

Total risked: 450k for basic rune, more for trimmed or god armour.

They do work the same way - there's less people training in a PvP world. They are a little different in the fact that a P2P world has about 5x the area to spread people out, so you're even less likely to see someone.

Also, if you're risking 10s of millions while monster hunting, couldn't you spare 1k for a teleport out of there? Whenever you see a white dot on the minimap, get out?

If I can spend 3 hours training at moss giants in F2P, not seeing anyone during peak times, shouldn't you be able to do the same?

Also, getting away in members should be easier as long as the area isn't multicombat, let the monster attack you, or lure it to your opponent. I do that with hobgoblins all the time while mining adamant; me, a lowly level 94 with 51 defense versus maxed 126's, and they can't touch me because they've got a monster on them every second.

Other worlds you might want to look into include quickchat worlds.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Rune platebody - 70k

Rune platelegs - 50k

Rune kiteshield - 50k

Rune full helm - 20k

Rune gloves - 170k

Rune scimitar - 35k

Rune 2h - 50k

Total risked: 450k for basic rune, more for trimmed or god armour.

They do work the same way - there's less people training in a PvP world. They are a little different in the fact that a P2P world has about 5x the area to spread people out, so you're even less likely to see someone.

Also, if you're risking 10s of millions while monster hunting, couldn't you spare 1k for a teleport out of there? Whenever you see a white dot on the minimap, get out?

If I can spend 3 hours training at moss giants in F2P, not seeing anyone during peak times, shouldn't you be able to do the same?

Also, getting away in members should be easier as long as the area isn't multicombat, let the monster attack you, or lure it to your opponent. I do that with hobgoblins all the time while mining adamant; me, a lowly level 94 with 51 defense versus maxed 126's, and they can't touch me because they've got a monster on them every second.

Other worlds you might want to look into include quickchat worlds.

-Okay so it's 450k for gear that you wouldn't normally bring into a PvP world (really, God Armour? :rolleyes:) P2Pers risk way more than F2Pers. End of.

-People hunt for other people where areas tend to be packed on normal worlds, say chins

-Pretty sure anyone who monster hunts brings a teleport as a means of emergencies anyways

-If you had the read the first post you'd see that OP was hunting Tormented Demons, a multi-combat area

-Players have precedence over monsters in a single combat situation

-It is MUCH easier to kill someone in P2P than in F2P

That being said, I still stand by my point that you can't compare P2P with F2P. They're completely different.

P.S.: Adamant mining is awful money and exp and so are moss giants.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer