Best gift from MOM?

AThousandLies

What's the best thing you've received from one of the Mysterious Old Man's boxes? Usually, I receive gems or cash, but this time around I got a Cosmic Talisman. Granted, I already have a Cosmic Tiara, but it's nice to get something rarer every now and then.

What are your best prizes for solving his ever-so-difficult box puzzle?

:cry: mine was either the 600gp or that uncut diamond which i later died with due to lag while running to bank ur choice...

also i got the 600gp 4 times in 1 trip of fishing swordfish it was like 5 swordies 600gp then 14 another 600 then 21 another 600 and then 27 finished walking and another 600 i was like wow :lol:

:cry: mine was either the 600gp or that uncut diamond which i later died with due to lag while running to bank ur choice...

also i got the 600gp 4 times in 1 trip of fishing swordfish it was like 5 swordies 600gp then 14 another 600 then 21 another 600 and then 27 finished walking and another 600 i was like wow :lol:

kinda like what happened to me! i banked 3000 lobs, did cook-x, and the second i droped a couple i got MOM, not for maze but half keys and diamonds! then when i get cooking to 59, he pops up, takes me to maze, and i got 60 deaths, 19 laws, yew bow, and 3k, and something else, i think str amy...

so mine was ...7 half keys in 1 day..give or take 1 or 2

Teeth halves are usually drops, loop halves are usually from random events or fishing caskets.

Are you sure about that? Because whenever I buy key halves from my friends, sometimes they have a large surplus of loop halves...and I know you can get teeth halves from Rick Turpentine, only gotten loops from MOM though.

Teeth halves are usually drops, loop halves are usually from random events or fishing caskets.

Are you sure about that? Because whenever I buy key halves from my friends, sometimes they have a large surplus of loop halves...and I know you can get teeth halves from Rick Turpentine, only gotten loops from MOM though.

Well, I've had two drops of halfkeys... and both of them were teeth. Then I got a box with a loop in it... Maybe, it's totally random?

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.