~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love it! u should really send it 2 jagex i think they will love it 2!! =D>

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâèBlue Bomb440

bom2fo6.png

Blue Bomb440 + Hunting = LOVE

I truly admire your skill with that graphic design program. It outdoes my RS related Photoshoppings by quite a bit.

This is without a doubt the most well thought out, useful, and plausible RuneScape suggestion I have ever seen.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

I truly admire your skill with that graphic design program. It outdoes my RS related Photoshoppings by quite a bit.

This is without a doubt the most well thought out, useful, and plausible RuneScape suggestion I have ever seen.

not that im being nasty or anything, the graphics rnt THAT amazing, but they are good, wldnt need to b any better... mreh lol

and again, i completely agree with the idea... just imagin the coding lol, theyd have to set more parameters for each item stored... in the database or w/e. its unlikely they will ever develop that, theyd have to rework a lot of the game's coding... i think lol

anim3.gif

I like it, but I think it's too complex with all the unlock and lock and stuff. If it was just broken down into a bunch of different categories it would be better. Would help me a lot because my bank looks like a bomb just went off, then setting off an earthquake which cause a tsunami to come plow through it.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting